• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is E4 or E6?

RazerOvBlight

Greenlighter
What is E-4 or E-6? These compounds have no information on Google except for the site that sells them.

NRG1 or Naphyrone sold in the USA is actually good similar to Mephedrone. NRG2 & NRG3 are both BUNK chemicals which are impossible to snort. When NRG2/3 are taken orally the dose was approximately 500MG with undesired effects in comparison to even Jolly Green Granules.

I have consumed E-4 & E-6. When smoked the effects seem similar to MTN-757,MTN-767,MTN-777, or MTN787 each of which are also unknown chemicals with no information whatsoever. I have snorted 100mg of e-4 at once with no noticeable effects but this was not the case with smoking as low as 30mg. After this I didn't repeat the experiment with any JWH substance due to funding. Any Information regarding these strange substances and whether they are even Cannabinoids like AM1221, AM2201, AM694, WIN 55212-2, SR-18???

Support is the wrong place for this thread. In the future, if you dont know where something goes, please post it in Homeless.

I have no idea what any of those things are either... I'm going to send this to BDD for now, but they may decide its better suited somewhere else.

^Ah, good find, which is also a good message to the OP that I failed to mention... using the search here on BL is often beneficial, sometimes even more-so than google itself.

Because the vendor, like most other RC vendors, is a sketchy entity that likes playing drug-dealer on the internet.