• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is are the equivalent doses of Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds to lsd?

ShiaFuckingLaBeouf

Bluelighter
I understand that LSD and LSA are different in effects but still similar. So as a general guide, how many Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds would give a trip similair in intensity to 100ug of high quality LSD? Would it be ten seeds? 6? 8? I know there will be no direct equivalent as the effects vary but as a general guide how many seeds would someone have to take to experience a trip that is similar in the intensity of its effects to a 100ug acid trip.

Have you tried just comparing the dosage range tables on erowid.org of both drugs and checking the 'median' of both?

There is no equivalent dose because LSA is dirty as hell physically and LSD is clean. the physical dirtyness mucks up the trip.

That is merely opinion treezy, for me it's the opposite. I like lsa better because it is much "fairer" in that I need to pay for using it. It actually helps my trips alot.

@OP, there isn't really an equivelent amount, as the potency of hbwr variers GREATLY between seeds. One time it could be 3 seeds, one time 8 for the same effect.

That is merely opinion treezy, for me it's the opposite. I like lsa better because it is much "fairer" in that I need to pay for using it. It actually helps my trips alot.

@OP, there isn't really an equivelent amount, as the potency of hbwr variers GREATLY between seeds. One time it could be 3 seeds, one time 8 for the same effect.

I agree. Potency is variable. The strongest trip I ever took was on 45 HBWR seeds from a Hawaiian seed vendor. I have never been able to get that high again though.