• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is a sleep dose of ghb for you?

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
Haven't felt tired at all from ghb so far up to 3.6 grams.

I was very interested by its sleep enhancing properties. I enjoy the recreational as well but it would be useful to have something that reliably induces sleep too but G hasn't had that effect on me so far.

What's the purity and do you have powder GHB.
Disolved GHB or GBL, which is a oily like liquid?

3.6 grams pure GHB would put me down!

What's the purity and do you have powder GHB.
Disolved GHB or GBL, which is a oily like liquid?

3.6 grams pure GHB would put me down!

If it was gbl I would say gbl. It is K-GHB solution. It is a syrupy substance as expected with licourice taste just as it should.

What do you need to know the purity when I gave you the actual dose? - I already calculated that for you - but it was .8g per ml; not that that tells you anything more. The product there is no question as to its quality as far as could be gathered, from the considerable research I did - many years long seller with countless testimonials from others as to the quality.

Besides I experience all the other qualities people talk about of GHB except for feeling tired; same duration as documented and low body load etc.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly intoxicated but just not tired at all. I was considerably high at that dose I just do not get tired from it so far. I just feel euphoric and horny although I did zone out some more on this step dose from 3.2g to 3.6g so maybe 4 would do it. I didn't wanna rush though, wanna be careful and take it slow.

I am of normal male body size as well btw.

It is all round pretty fantastic in all the other areas, but the sleep inducing effects are one of the most interesting points of this substance I would like to explore.

Last edited:
If it was gbl I would say gbl. It is K-GHB solution. It is a syrupy substance as expected with licourice taste just as it should.

What do you need to know the purity when I gave you the actual dose? - I already calculated that for you - but it was .8g per ml;
my experience is with powder GHB and GBL. I never had GHB in liquid. That is why I asked.

It seems like you allready know a lot about it. Xyrem advise 2.25 grams raising it with 0.75 when ineffective to 3 for sleep. Check there site, it the medical version of Na-GHB.

Last edited:
I am certainly intoxicated but just not tired at all

Not everyone gets tired - I don't. I can become extremely dizzy at very high doses, but it still doesn't knock me out and I can't sleep when my head is spinning that badly.

Not everyone gets tired - I don't. I can become extremely dizzy at very high doses, but it still doesn't knock me out and I can't sleep when my head is spinning that badly.
Sounds a bit Alcoholy like side effects,like you took to much. Have you tried lowering your dose and sort relaxing into it?

Sleep inducing and it knocking you out are different things. You sound like ypu already at doses to impact in this regard. But personally the recreational effects are worth while, sedation is dangerous and harder to manage and withdrawal from