• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is a "Safe" dosage when combining xanax and heroin

Branggen

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I realize that in general this is not the safest thing to do but I also understand that many people partake in this combination and im wondering where say maybe and ld 50 would be.
I realize it completely depends on tolerance but in this case it would be a mild opiate tolerance and no benzo tolerance. Assuming someone were to use their regular opiate dose how much xanax should I they
be ok with .5mg...1mg? If anyone has an ODed on this combo how much did it take you. I usually do 25-50mg lines of average street H

Start with .5 mg then move up to 1mg after an hour if you feel like you can do more. CAREFUL because trust me you will feel like you can do more, stay at .5mg imo

Countless people have died from combining opioids and benzos. I just can't suggest a "safe" dose. Use them separately or not at all.

If you're set on doing this, you need to have more experience with each drug individually before combining them.

The funny thing about synergy is that the sum is never the same of the parts, ie 2+2=5. One day that "5" will be fine for you, the next you might take half as much as each, and get this:

1+1=10

and 10 is just above the 8 you can handle, so you OD and die. The math is completely counterintuitive, but that's how mixing benzos and heroin goes. and a ton of people have died from this.

LD50 cannot be established in such combinations, because even tolerant people can and DO die from mixing the same shit day in day out.

The smallest xanax pill is 0.25mg, and believe me, they work on the non-tolerant. Id start with ONE 0.25mg pill and cut your dope use to a third if you are hell bent on doing this. Remember, you can always do more, but it's impossible to do less. btw, xanax isnt water soluble, so forget trying to bang it. eat it.

I can't believe this thread is on the Front Page. Is BL trying to commit suicide as well as the OP?

Honestly it depends on your tolerance to either substances. For example if you use heroin more than benzos take a small dose of the benzo and take a bit less heroin than you usually would. But as others have said its generally not a good idea. Be careful

Countless people have died from combining opioids and benzos. I just can't suggest a "safe" dose. Use them separately or not at all.

If you're set on doing this, you need to have more experience with each drug individually before combining them.

This.

What's "safe" for one person is an overdose and death for another person.

It's an insanely dangerous combination and as rhun posted countless people have died from combining opiates and benzos.

There is no safe with this combination period.... Who knows how pure /stable your dope qualify is.

There is no safe with this combination period.... Who knows how pure /stable your dope qualify is.

But if it was stable or you were confident because you had a decent amount and could gauge the heroin properly (unlikely as junkies usually live from shot to shot.) At worst you OD and at the very least you'll get a xanax habit. It's not worth it. The best thing to do would be the xanax orally 30 minutes before your shot (0.25mg), problem is xanax can make you reckless, don't get a big head, use 75% as much heroin as usual. Just because it's dangerous doesn't mean we shouldn't give advice.

Thanks for all the replies. It went fine considering spaced out small doses and I actually ended up throwing in some concerta. Was a strange feeling almost mdma like

Potentiation is really unpredictable. I would really recommend not doing this.

EDIT: I see you went ahead anyway. I'm glad you're OK, but please be careful in future. It's just not worth it.

And that's the point of harm reduction. They usually do go ahead with it no matter what you say. ^

I see comparisons being made with mdma and opioids due to a similar stoning or loss of awareness. Fuck i'd give for some Methylphenidate.

Almost everyone of my friends that has had a problem with mixing h and benzos ends up dead, in the hospital or getting water poured on them n cpr hoping it will revive them.
Never a good idea, there are alot of different reasons one can od easier than the day before too. Such as dehydration, body low on certain nutrients, all sorts of shit.

Lost a good friend to xanax/heroin combo last July. If you read some post, you'll see that many have lost friends/family to this combo as well.

Advising you to combine the two would be signing your death certificate. Think the lowest dose will cause no harm, think again.

We are all different in body/brain chemistry, tolerance, etc., so it's dangerous for someone to advise you a "safe" dose because of this.

Would you like to know how much xanax killed my nephew recently? One, just one 2mg xanax bar. Even if he had taken the lowest dose, combined with the other medication, it would have caused CNS depression.

And that's the point of harm reduction. They usually do go ahead with it no matter what you say. ^

I see comparisons being made with mdma and opioids due to a similar stoning or loss of awareness. Fuck i'd give for some Methylphenidate.

Good point.

OP, if you decide to do this again against advice, the best thing I can suggest is to have a sober sitter with you who can call the ambulance if you drop. I'm not sure where you are, but if Naloxone is available on prescription you may have to front to a doctor and ask for a script.

Just to throw in my own 2 cents after taking them and reading a little more, it seems to me you should GENERALLY (95% of the time) be fine as long as you stay under your usual does with whatever drug and use only a very small amount of the other. So if you feel the NEED to do the combo, use one of the drugs as more a potentiator (small dose) and reduce the does of the other substance as well. Also DEFINITELY not a good idea without any kind of experience I mean, damn, they feel great on their own if your still at that point.

Interesting thread.. I have to say that as a person who partakes in both, I would never combine them.. Seems like I would never leave the couch.. Maybe permanently.. I save the benzos for when I'm taking a break off of the H.. And then take a break from everything else when I'm having fun with H.. Doesn't seem like there would be a benefit to the combo..

Ive od'd on a point of good dope and 2mg of xanax. I was at insite and I took the xanax maybe 2 hours before I shot up and I needed narcan twice. That was with a 2mg/day xanax tolerance of 6months. Also Ive od'd from kpins and dope once, it was from 2mg kpin and 2 points of good dope. I od'd to the point where I needed to go to the er and icu and have cpr and 3 narcan shots. I had a really high tolerance to kpins at the time my dose was 4mg/day. Yea and each time I had been using dope for at least 3 years and 2 points of good shit was an average dose.

Dont combine benzos with dope, the high isn't intensified, well not the euphoria at least, the sedation is but who wants that?

But if it was stable or you were confident because you had a decent amount and could gauge the heroin properly (unlikely as junkies usually live from shot to shot.) At worst you OD and at the very least you'll get a xanax habit. It's not worth it. The best thing to do would be the xanax orally 30 minutes before your shot (0.25mg), problem is xanax can make you reckless, don't get a big head, use 75% as much heroin as usual. Just because it's dangerous doesn't mean we shouldn't give advice.
I did give advice. It's not safe and I would assume one would guess not to do it. Dosing xan/dope an hour or two before to gauge the strength and if it is safe to use the second compound waiting at least an hour to sleep with od prevention ready is the best way to reduce risks, but no way safe even though I don't consider that combining the two. Too many people have died from this combo to recommend it's safe at all.... It's like shooting up on methadone. Not safe at all.

Liloki is also talking about a methadone and xan overdose. It's a fucked up story.

I'm not trying to insult the OP per se, but only an idiot would knowingly mix any amount of Xanax and heroin.