• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

what have you learned about yourself today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I have only had 1 job in my life As a manager at McDonalds worked my way up from crew, and well its time to move on
Tomorrow i quit and wont let my boss manipulate me into staying
Tomorrow i move on :)

I learned that getting a good night's sleep makes me seem like I just snorted a shitload of prozac when compared to my normal insomniac self.

that sunlight is the biggest determining factor of my mood

Today i learned that i am forever waiting for the 'perfect moment', life is not like a hollywood movie, the 'perfect moment' often doesn't exist

^^^

The perfect moment? perhaps not, at least not with the fireworks and what have you... but the perfect opportunity, now there is a completely different flavoured tin of pringles.

^^^

I think i may be to much of a social spaz to actually realise when the perfect opportunity has arrived:\

*That i dont know how to deal with my emotions when i get hurt
*That if i were ever cheated on, id probably lose the plot
*I am more insecure than i thought
*I have ALOT of tolerance for others
*Ice has a BAAAAD come down....
*I need to work on my self confidence
*I need to learn to trust my boyfriend....

Yes im going through a hard time at the moment.

There will always be something going 'wrong' in your life. It's what keeps life going, really, because in the event of perfection there would be no reason to get up anymore. Having something to fix, earn, achieve, witness - these are the things that determine our days.

When spending time with the people in your life, if all you can pay attention to is their faults, then chances are you are very unhappy with yourself.

I understand the inevitability of change and I strive for it in myself. Always looking to grow and learn. But I take a lot longer to adjust to changes in the people I love, because by loving them I love and accept every part of them. So when they go around altering this person that I adore, it can be really hard. And beautiful.

Uhg

Being upset enough to drink half a bottle of vodka may seem like a good idea, but the next morning you are still going to feel just as upset, and you'll have a raging hangover as well.

(PS yes I have learned this lesson many many times, and I will probably have to relearn it many many more times in the future)

That my feeling of conscience is based largely on the consequences of my behavior for me and mine, and not on a consistent set of values.

:eek:

I've learned that playing the drums puts me in the most wonderful state of mind.

I've learned that I'm finally on the path moving toward what I want to do with my life.

I've learned that heartbreak dissipates, although much slower than I'd like it to.

skydancer said:
That my feeling of conscience is based largely on the consequences of my behavior for me and mine, and not on a consistent set of values.

:eek:

indeed!

Finder said:
I've learned that playing the drums puts me in the most wonderful state of mind.

I've learned that I'm finally on the path moving toward what I want to do with my life.

I've learned that heartbreak dissipates, although much slower than I'd like it to.

:) :) :)

its the *zone*%)

I think not being on wellbuterin is making me insane and obviously depressed again. :(

i had this boyfriend 3 years ago.. i believe he claimed my first love. we broke up and hadnt spoken for 3 years. he told me he loved me the other day..
i gave up after 3 years.. but i learned in time everything finds it right course.

~*MEOW*~ said:
I think not being on wellbuterin is making me insane and obviously depressed again. :(

... or maybe you already were, but the welbuterin was masking those feelings...

Status
Not open for further replies.