• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What happened ~ opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindanew

Greenlighter
hi everyone 😊 hoping for some guidance. this was my very first time using h but i do use oxy and other pain pills regularly with a fairly high tolerance. wanted to try h because pills are so $$. so i scored a few bags finally but i think i got ripped off. there was barely anything in the bag and they were 3 for *money*. I thought h was supposed to be cheaper than pills?! plus all that happened was i fell asleep!? I had 2 lines maybe half an inch long. I know this person and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he overcharged me. And my experience did not leave me wanting more (and i heard your first high is supposed to be the best). It left me feeling like I wasted my money. I’m interested to hear thoughts from more experienced users

Last edited by a moderator:
idk this was my first time ~ i just know what i have read it’s supposed to be like. it didn’t do anything but put me to sleep which is why i’m so confused. I was expecting the usual opioid feeling like the warmth, happy glow etc...i have quite a tolerance to oxy, dilaudid etc so i figured it would be like that ~ far from it.....so confused.

hi everyone 😊 hoping for some guidance. this was my very first time using h but i do use oxy and other pain pills regularly with a fairly high tolerance. wanted to try h because pills are so $$. so i scored a few bags finally but i think i got ripped off. there was barely anything in the bag and they were 3 for *money*. I thought h was supposed to be cheaper than pills?! plus all that happened was i fell asleep!? I had 2 lines maybe half an inch long. I know this person and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he overcharged me. And my experience did not leave me wanting more (and i heard your first high is supposed to be the best). It left me feeling like I wasted my money. I’m interested to hear thoughts from more experienced users
idk, good dope is very expensive here in east canada, for a 10 points or a g rather, you can expect to pay for proper product *money*-*money* sooo. stop using dope, its best that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to know really 🤷‍♂️

Could been really good stuff and you were close to OD, or you coulda just snorted someone’s sleepers crushed up.

Prob best not to purchase H from someone you don’t know and trust well, too unpredictable.

it's too bad that it is dirty.
they should administer it in hospitals situ's
instead of morphine when needed.

thanks guys ~ regardless, I will just stick with my oxy & dilaudid. if they are the same price there’s no point

We don't allow price discussion or drug ID. It could have been anything from weak heroin/fent to powdered benadryl, there's no way for us to know. Stay with the pills, pills can be faked too but they're much more predictable than H especially now that fentanyl is prevalent.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.