What great band have you just discovered?

I downloaded this album like 2 years ago and like so much of my music am just getting around to listening. I want to go to one of their live shows . . . right now.

^ I caught them in London a couple of years back. Really an amazing group of talented musicians.

Loving these guys at the moment. Comfort is a decent album.

Cheers, mate. As your username implies, you're not adverse to sitting through 20min+ post-rock songs that slowly build to a crescendo.

Check out this dude:

haha, you inadvertently introduced me to that song a while back. It's really good, bit of a head-fuck, but quite the composition.

Mother of Earth - I like Lorde to. Still undecided if I like her or Sky more. No, I like Sky more, I like my teenage girls full of drugs and problems, and American. half convinced Lorde might be part insect like the rest of that people from that continent.

^ I caught them in London a couple of years back. Really an amazing group of talented musicians.

Good musicians but the music just reminds me of grocery store music.

Didnt realize this band had a new album. Going to see them on the third.

WAVVES

WAVVES

SERIOUSLY, FUCKING WAVVES

all right, it's been like three or 4 months since i found them but they HELPED me and i get to see them in October HERE and it's just.............AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! different than a local show haha. different also because instead an 8$ or free cover it's fucking 40$ =|

afraid of heights is the album i started with. in my experience it's the best and the best goes from that and back not to say the first sucks. all right, the end. =P

my roommate had me turn this album down twice even wearing 'phones and then i finally borrowed his good headphones, right now it feels like it might be the last thing i hear but THAT WOULD BE OKAY AND OKAY

I finally listened to Company Flow's Funcrusher Plus. Like three minutes into the album I hear, "My supersonics will leave you mute like Maggie Simpson."

Now I realize why the album is lauded as a classic.