• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What even is this? (Not actually asking for the answer to that)

KMAC91

Greenlighter
I would not call myself an expert in this arena but I got some clear yesterday and I'm pretty sure 90% of it isn't even what you might usually find as a cut let alone the drug itself. From the same guy I've gone through for months now and never had any issues before with quality. Whatever this stuff is doesn't even melt down into a liquid form and smells heavily of something burning. Plastic burning maybe? I did two acetone washes and it obviously doesn't dissolve in it. So I definitely just threw my money down the drain but why be so lazy with cutting that it's instantly apparent what you just sold to someone isn't even useable? I guess I'm just wondering has anyone else experienced this? Is there anyway to salvage what little product might actually be in this crap? I don't know if the photo will work. This is my first post on here. But it's white granules.. only way I can explain it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AVitezxK8zxWUQySA

I’ve never seen anything exactly like that before. And we don’t do vague drug ID’s. There are too many variables and possibilities. The only way to know is to have it tested.

However, I had a look at the photo and can I ask whether you bought it like that and is that picture before or after you acetone washed it?

If you actually bought it like that you made a rookie error. Never buy meth that is not in reasonably large shards. At least +0.05 mg semi-translucent shards minimum. Preferably 0.1-0.2 or larger. Preferably hard to crush with between your fingers. It should defimitely look crystaline and be irregularly shaped. It’s not a gaurantee it’s pure, but dealers can hide a lot of shit in the shake and weak crystals are often (but not always) low grade.

Second, if that photo is after your acetone wash you are doing it wrong. You need to crush the product to as fine a powder as possible before you wash it.

There are any number of research chemicals that burn rather than melt, are insoluble in acetone, and give of a plastic smell when they combust. There’s hundreds. Possibly thousands. Flush it and get a new connect. Test your new supplier’s gear with a reagent test. It takes 5 seconds.

Ive gotten similar shit in the past. Same as ur saying, like i put plastic in my wubba lubba bub bub. Its likely ur source didnt know.....they should now...but yea sux! Comes with the territory.
Still dont know wtf i got....:unsure:

I’ve never seen anything exactly like that before. And we don’t do vague drug ID’s. There are too many variables and possibilities. The only way to know is to have it tested.

However, I had a look at the photo and can I ask whether you bought it like that and is that picture before or after you acetone washed it?
Sorry it took me so long to respond. My Gmail apparently doesn't give me notifications for anything. Where can you get reagent tests from?

If you actually bought it like that you made a rookie error. Never buy meth that is not in reasonably large shards. At least +0.05 mg semi-translucent shards minimum. Preferably 0.1-0.2 or larger. Preferably hard to crush with between your fingers. It should defimitely look crystaline and be irregularly shaped. It’s not a gaurantee it’s pure, but dealers can hide a lot of shit in the shake and weak crystals are often (but not always) low grade.

Second, if that photo is after your acetone wash you are doing it wrong. You need to crush the product to as fine a powder as possible before you wash it.

There are any number of research chemicals that burn rather than melt, are insoluble in acetone, and give of a plastic smell when they combust. There’s hundreds. Possibly thousands. Flush it and get a new connect. Test your new supplier’s gear with a reagent test. It takes 5 seconds.
Oh I also took that picture before any washes. And also sorry about the title/premise of the post as I have lurked for a very long time before ever posting I kind of had an idea if what I could/couldn't ask and just kind of figured no one could actually answer since it's just a picture on the internet and so many different things can be used. Was more of a has anyone seen this before, wtf? Sort of post.

You can get reagent tests online from organisations like Bunk Police and Dancesafe in North America or Protest.eu in Europe. In Australia at drug policy.org. Au. Some places will ship globally, It’s a good idea to buy a complete kit with 5-8 reagents and a bunch of fentanyl test strips so you can test for what you think you bought as well as test for cuts. With a complete kit (11-reagents) you can test just about anything.

For amphetamines/methamphetamine you need Mecke, Marquis, and Simon’s A/B reagents at a minimum