• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What else can be freebased and smoked?

Initforthemo

Greenlighter
out of the 2 batches of 4f-mph, I have one that is of poor quality.

I did an experiment and successfully freebased and smoked it, it and really had me curious, does anyone else have EXPERIENCE converting other drugs than cocaine into a smokable version?

Lots of stimulants are smokeable. Some like cocaine and phenidates (apparently) are more effective as the freebase, others like methamphetamine and pyros (a-pvp, a-phb, MDPV) are better as the hydrochloride.

The thing is, other than creating an incredibly fiendish habit where you are getting immediate rushes from small amounts for very short time spans, and then compulsively repeating over and over while life passes by, the drug generally isn't working the way it could be if you were to just take a dose and leave it alone for the day.

In short; Yes, you can consume a number of stimulants in this way, but it's generally not a good way to get functionality from them.

Lots of stimulants are smokeable. Some like cocaine and phenidates (apparently) are more effective as the freebase, others like methamphetamine and pyros (a-pvp, a-phb, MDPV) are better as the hydrochloride.

The thing is, other than creating an incredibly fiendish habit where you are getting immediate rushes from small amounts for very short time spans, and then compulsively repeating over and over while life passes by, the drug generally isn't working the way it could be if you were to just take a dose and leave it alone for the day.

In short; Yes, you can consume a number of stimulants in this way, but it's generally not a good way to get functionality from them.
No doubt,

I will say, 4f-mph surprisingly maintained a long onset as well as a long duration.

a very small amount is needed to be vaped, not nearly as much vapor as when smoking meth, for example.

but your right, I find myself just wanting to do it for the ritual or the preparation and vaping. It’s very interesting to watch it turn into an oil. Then drying the water out.

im sure that’s a good way to increase addictive qualities.

4F-MPH does not vaporize well, even in freebase form. I mean it does do something but it certainly isn't pleasurable.

Even regular methylphenidate doesn't work well vaporized in freebase form. I remember once making some methylphenidate freebase and smoking like 40 milligrams or so. Moments later some jehovah witnesses knocked on the door and I talked their ear off about the book of ecclesiastes and its origins in older greek philosophy. They kept on coming back for a while because they thought I was interested in their hocus pocus 🤣

Moral of the story, smoked phenidates are a dead end. And smoked 4F-MPH is even more of a dead end than smoked methylphenidate.