EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

Be warned, the volume on this one (fair warning), BIG DROP:

Early December, in Buenos Aires.

A summer night, on another hemisphere. Improvise, to calm her heart. She goes away to avoid her fears.
What does it matter, alone or accompanied In fact, she's having only half the fun. She tries in vain to be modest. Dreaming of paintings of a life in color.

Hesitant, indecisive, and far away. So fragile, yet honest when she smiles. She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here.

Far from the scenes of blockbusters. The stories born for the television. She looks at the lies with bitterness. And likes to imagine a life somewhere else. In little streets, she paces In search of the excitement of the past. So many thrills fade forever In colors of black and white in a silent film.

Hesitant, indecisive, and far away So fragile, yet honest when she smiles She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here. Hesitant, indecisive, and far away So fragile, yet honest when she smiles. She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here.

Hesitant, indecisive, and far away. So fragile, yet honest when she smiles. She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here.

@PrincessDiz

Early December, in Buenos Aires.

A summer night, on another hemisphere. Improvise, to calm her heart. She goes away to avoid her fears.
What does it matter, alone or accompanied In fact, she's having only half the fun. She tries in vain to be modest. Dreaming of paintings of a life in color.

Far from the scenes of blockbusters. The stories born for the television. She looks at the lies with bitterness. And likes to imagine a life somewhere else. In little streets, she paces In search of the excitement of the past. So many thrills fade forever In colors of black and white in a silent film.

Hesitant, indecisive, and far away So fragile, yet honest when she smiles She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here. Hesitant, indecisive, and far away So fragile, yet honest when she smiles. She waltzes between happiness and pain. But it was her way to be here.

@PrincessDiz

Rêvant aux tableaux d'une vie en couleur...

The almighty breakz thread feel free to contribute anything new to the ten pages...

Ahhh. Last post 2013, makes sense why I haven't heard much from this genre in a while. DJ icey was one of my favorites back in the day. Any time I would see his name on a flyer I would be there.

There was like a silence from 2006-2010 or so. Dubstep started to bring the total scene back a bit. Around 2014/2015 the house scene started to come back strong. Sadly 2020 all to a halt.

But nothing breaks since like 2000/2001 or so.

Last edited:
Ahhh. Last post 2013, makes sense why I haven't heard much from this genre in a while. DJ icey was one of my favorites back in the day. Any time I would see his name on a flyer I would be there.
There used to be a pub/club open till 1am in Camden Town that would only play breakbeat where you would meet the coolest of people this donkey years ago now but I'll remember it for ever. The pub died a sudden death just like breakbeat and uk garage did. Used to be very hard to find a place like that in London or it wasn't advertised in Time Out.
It's ok for a few hours but after a few hours you want to hear something else.

Less waffle more choons.

CJ Bolland - Bolland Breaks​

There used to be a pub/club open till 1am in Camden Town that would only play breakbeat where you would meet the coolest of people this donkey years ago now but I'll remember it for ever. The pub died a sudden death just like breakbeat and uk garage did. Used to be very hard to find a place like that in London or it wasn't advertised in Time Out.
It's ok for a few hours but after a few hours you want to hear something else.

Less waffle more choons.

CJ Bolland - Bolland Breaks

There was nothing breaks in chicago oddly. Ever. Outside of 99 and pre raves, and maybe a few parties up to 2002 or so.

Still remember the 1st time I heard it. Shit was all techno, jungle, house, or booty house at those parties mostly. Heard icey and was like wtf?? Total different sound. Was a nice change to dance too whenever him or baby anne came through. Just the way the music hit was so different.

Baby anne did come to a christmas fake venue party in 2005, though.

But yeah, could see how a 100% breaks club would never fly.

I imagine this stuff will earn you the label freak or worse. But here is someone playing it right now.