• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What drug/s are you scared to try?

i would try almost anything once, if not twice... but within reason... there are a lot of substances that i know almost nothing about, like DMT, if i was offered some right now, i would have to say no, until i found out more about what it is, and what it would do to me.
but with the appropriate research, i would try almost anything... i am still a little - well a lot scared of heroin... i know that i have an addicitive personality, i am a reformed compulsive gambler, so i do not want to try something as physiclly addicitive as heroin because i can see myself getting out of control... and i really don't want to go there...
------------------
"oh the grand old duke of york,
he had 10,000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Good Omens...

smack and GHB, i'm not really scared of them (a little with H because of the stigma attached and the ramifications if abused) but primarily because i'm not interested in them.
BUT ones i really wouldnt touch are Ice (i wouldnt react well to it) and peyote (and from the sounds of it Datura), at the moment i dont trust my psyche to be able to handle it.

datura....
i'm over trippin and dont use acid, kinda a fear, but of myself not of the drug. datura is i'm told super intense trippn.....if i'd come across any in my halcyon days i'd certainly been fool enough
smile.gif

but today, i'm scared to try.
smile.gif

150+... there's also a great book called
"storming heaven LSD and the great American dream" by Jay Stephens. sounds as though it may be a similar read.
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 26 July 2001).]

wink.gif
shiit man i'm too scared to try marijuana and xtc ... have you seen the ads on TV?! they fucks you. neh
wink.gif

me personally, H, daytura,maybe opium (not sure, never been presented with the chance to try or deny it),nicotine(in a cigarette) and that about sums it up..

Hrmmm, well, Heroin is the safest drug for you. In it's purest form it does not do anything bad to/for you apart from getting you addicted. A nurse told me this, so nerrr.
wink.gif

Anyways, i'd be a bit worried about injecting heroin, i'd most probably smoke it
smile.gif

I'm scared of weed, seriously, i smoke it sorta quite often and it really fucks you over. My short term memory loss is quite astounding,..two days after eckythump i couldn't tell my friend whether it was fri or sat....
But yeah, i was in the under 9's and stuff, i wanted to be a pro soccer player, but now i'm a junkie and a bluelighter.
I don't know what i'm going on about, i'm crazy.
frown.gif
Dear me....
frown.gif

------------------
((?) ((?) ((?) ECSTASY : My candy of choice! ((?) ((?) ((?)

heroin and acid
all thatr shit like k, ghb etc doesnt even register cos i dunno enough about them
smile.gif

really wanan try acid, but ive heard that it has permanent side effects... permanent as in very small and unnoticable, but in any case, it still bothers me... but i over react anyway, it bothers me when i dorp a pill, lol
smile.gif

for some reason, i dont like the idea of K. I said i wont ever try it, but i said the same thing about coke and still had it.
Give me a bump and ill probably bump it.
Paracetamol scares the shit out of me as well.
8)

Pleo - i also asked what methos of use you are afraid of - i know people that are afraid to snort, just wondering if anyone else was.
Just because you are not liking the idea of one method of administering doesn't mean most people will wholly discount it.
Being scared of IV Heroin doesn't mean you won't smoke or rail it. For my list, i'm scared of the method of ingestion, not the substance itself. The lists aren't to say people won't use that drug, or even that method of ingestion - it just pertains to what they are fearful of - and sometimes you get over your fears.
I'm not worried about individual drugs, i'm worried as said before, about liking them too much. I already have 24hour thoughts about getting messy, hopefully those thoughts don't win out.

um...PCP...Heroin...crack. Thats about it.
Just dont wanna tempt fate with the addictive ones
smile.gif

ps: melancholic, you'll have a LOT worse long term and permanant effects from MDMA than LSD... probably :p
west side!!

Heroin, definantly NEVER IV because of reasons above nor would i IV or IM anything, tho i may try smoke it once.
Crack, heard its way too addictive
PCP, all the stories about it
PMA, why bother?

LSD I'm scared to try... My mind has given me effects which match that of LSD from weed, so I think I'll die on LSD... Although I was this close | | to trying it...
Other than that, with sufficient education, I'll try anything once.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Couldnt say in 'scared' of it but I would most probably NOT take up someone on the offer of ingesting PCP. Im not a fan of anything overly hallucinogenic; 2CB and PCP, acid and mushies...
Off topic but parallel to it: DRUGS I *WANT* to try:
Vicodin.
CANT WAIT to get my hands on some of this.. ever since I saw Sandra Bullock on it in "28Days" and read Matthew Perry's sob story in todays (July 29 2001) 'sundaymagazine' supplement in the The Sunday Telegraph.
The sad fact is: im DEAD serious.
wink.gif

Not much, but i HAVE done Datura, and I'd reccommend you do it once( I fucking loved the first trip!), but not ever again. I'm never doing it again.

i would never ever ever try heroin in any way shape or form. Sticking anything in your arm for a rush is taking way too far. Acid also, I am scared I wouldnt be able to control myself and my thoughts, you know....

These threads are pretty stupid - any drug can screw you up real bad or kill you if administered incorrectly or abused. For some reason everyone has this lovey duvey (pardon the irony) view of MDMA when in fact it does do damage, no drug is entirely safe.
I respect the opinions of those who have their own reasonable fears based on facts and figures but fail to acknowledge the view of those who fall prey to scare mongering etc. especially when these are the same people who scream foul when the government advertises false information.
It all seems a little strange to me!:p

Datura - may leave you blind
Cocaine - not so much fear just common sense financially.
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
- It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
- If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

Red Bull & vodka... people die from that stuff... I know because Steve Price told me about it, so it must be true.
[This message has been edited by Evilduck (edited 30 July 2001).]

Ive done PCP before and would never do it again. addictive and dangerous, the only drug that has ever made me want to torture small animals. Datura i would also never do again, we experimented with very small doses and even they ewere bad enough. Pharmaceuticals are bad and scary, i will never take them unprescribed ever again, except perhaps valium.