• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug is your City known for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere I've lived in MA has been big on heroin and weed. In the more densely populated areas like Northampton and Boston though there are more psychedelics around, plus cocaine and ecstasy.

well i wouldn't really call lincoln a "city", just a big town...but for nebraska probably methamphetamine for sure.

Well I live in a pretty small town but im goin to have to say METH
Down almost every highway evry few niles you will see a metch watch sign
its ridiculous

Melbourne, Australia - It used to be heroin, but now I'd prob say ecstasy/methamphetamines

..........................Manchester, UK - Ecstasy

v0_master.jpg

Leesburg, VA- Crack amongst the older folk, OC 80's among the younger bunch
Ashburn, VA- Weed, Coke, and Mushies pushed by wannabe little suburban kids
Mannassas, VA- Crack
Harrisonburg, VA- Cocaine and LSD
Shenandahoah, VA- Methamphetamine
Richmond va - crack / heroin then theres the college so weed + everything else

my two recent homes....
central wisconsin-really good pot (heard of amherst?)

austin, tx- really cheap commercial, plus good kind buds. i've been told by my brother (and several other people) the coke down here is supposed to be primo, psychedelics all over the place (sadly, i haven't been able to look), ecstacy, meth, i think just about anything you want. there is heroin here, that's the only thing i've been strait out offered on the street.

Camden , New Jersey : Is also flooded with PCP it's as easy to get there as Crack / Heroin

Seattle, WA - coke,weed,lsd,ECSTASY EVERYWHERE, meth, anything you want seattle has.

gloucester massachusetts= heroin and fish, lots of both
and burlington vermont = superfine organic ganj, lots of coke and lotssss of psychedellics

my two recent homes....
central wisconsin-really good pot (heard of amherst?)

austin, tx- really cheap commercial, plus good kind buds. i've been told by my brother (and several other people) the coke down here is supposed to be primo, psychedelics all over the place (sadly, i haven't been able to look), ecstacy, meth, i think just about anything you want. there is heroin here, that's the only thing i've been strait out offered on the street.

yea we get a lot of commercial here. and the coke i got before was really good. doesnt matter if you're joking, dont ask for sources ;) -thizzer

vancouver, bc .....uh....need I say more???

WEED!!!!! also, MDMA and ketamine. crack & heroin.

Salt Lake City, UT-Meth and LSD

...was very surprised at the quantities of acid in SLC, hippies run the Sugarland district

Melbourne, Australia - It used to be heroin, but now I'd prob say ecstasy/methamphetamines

Reckon Underbelly played a big part in that. But come to think of it yer you can't go far anymore without running into ecstasy.

San Antonio is filled with equal parts dope and speed, from what I can tell. I'm around heroin more, but there are plenty of hoighty-toighty folks who think that you'll die just by doing it....those people prefer to do meth, because it's "safer".

Maui, HI--meth/ice as well...I dont touch the stuff but its everywhere. More importantly though we are known for our deliciously stinky homegrown buuuuuds Mmmmm GREEEN

Houston, Texas - CITY OF DRANK. most idiots sip promethazine/codeine syrup, but i stay sippin' the methadone syrup. much stronger and longer lasting. that purple lean got me swangin' off the block. RIP pimp c.

Status
Not open for further replies.