• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drug describes YOU!

I didn't get that it was a personal attack on you at all, it seems more like drug induced / sleep deprived nonsensical ramblings.

I see no mocking.

I was addicted to codeine n most on here know this. Lately Don n GL have been targetting me n being nasty every oportunity they get. I'm no longer going to react just going to report every nasty post they make to me.

There's a difference between teasing n belittling someone's addiction issues.

Evey

More hokum from the Hoi Polloi. And you said I should attempt humor? You're no George Carlin, certainly. You see, I always felt trying to be funny and failing pitiably was worse than not trying to be a depressingly unfunny epigone of a mentally challenged version of Oscar Wilde and thus avoid going from the joker to the joke.

What you think through the percepts of your overactive superego are risible ripostes and witty bon mots are in reality just wearisome, threadbare japes and bathetic, boorish buffoonery.

Though do carry on with your petulant and bitter revue, and let's laugh and giggle over your gauche gambols and comedic calamities.

I'm just dying for another of your highly original and creative "You-use-big-words-and-that-somehow-matters-and-proves-I'm-better-than-you-for-being-less-lliterate" shtick.

You spell literate like a Welsh person. Or were you just masturbating too furiously towards the end there?

Last edited:
Oh dear.. here we go again 8)

swings-and-roundabouts-4f006c2ad8eed.jpg

Evey as the person who started the thread, delete your first post and it'll take the thread with it.

As I said to Evey in a PM, I forgot all about making that post and it was me being honest and I wasn't mocking anybody, bar myself. The time of the post tells it all. I can't honestly remember what I'd been taking that night but the next morning I only had benzos left.

SHM - I know we're backwards here but we know about Coco the clown.

You'll still be getting a Midnight Knock at your door, mind. Some of the beys will be round.

Hah, just reminds me. I could write an honest punk song called.

''The UDA took my TV away''.

True story haha.

You'll still be getting a Midnight Knock at your door, mind. Some of the beys will be round.

Hah, just reminds me. I could write an honest punk song called.

''The UDA took my TV away''.

True story haha.
Sounds like a fascinating story tell us more please.

I moved into a flat in Belfast with 3 people. One of the guys brought a big 50 inch TV that his brother's old flatmate had given him before he fled to Australia.

Turns out the fleeing friend had run up a bit of trouble/debt with the DA and they were trying to get some money back. My flatmate's brother was asked what he did with all his stuff before he left. Explained that we'd gotten the TV.

They beys, themselves, didn't come pick it up but my flatmate's brother did. Had to suffer with a 26 inch TV for the rest of the year :(

Anyway I will start the song.

I got a call from the Brigadier
And here's him here,
You owe us for an eighth of smoke,
A teenth of gear, a gram of coke,
A couple of trips, a couple of e's,
If you can't pay in cash,
You pay with your knees,
Our cultural activities,
Don't come for free,
Here's me here ,
The Don is on it,
Do you accept consumer electronics,

The UDA, the UDA,
The UDA took my TV away.

Sorry I was typing that while you were posting, hence the factual inaccuracies.

Had to go to the DA HQ,
The beys were there the Brigadier too,
There was a party for the whole brigade,
They were chopping them out with a samurai blade,
Nai hand up the telly and turn it on Don
Put on RTE the Riverdance is on.

The UDA etc....

You spell literate like a Welsh person.

A single typo? That's your retort? And a Welshman's double 'L' represents an entirely different sound than an Anglophone's 'L'. The former is a voiceless alveolar lateral fricative, which sounds almost like a Z + L. The latter is, depending on context, either an alveolar lateral approximant (as in 'light') or a velarized alveolar lateral approximant (as in little')

So not only is your response desperate, it is also flawed.

Or were you just masturbating too furiously towards the end there?

Couldn't help myself. Seeing you get so miffed over absolutely nothing is quite exhilarating.

Why do you insist on communicating in such a verbose manner - that 90% of people here won't understand?

Surely if you have something worthwhile to say, you'd want whatever tedious point you're making to reach as many people as possible - be a little more user-friendly ;)

Otherwise it's' basically a party of one...let me laugh with you :(