• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drug describes YOU!

8/500 codeine/paracetamol. I would have been fine if I'd only had 500 parts, the extra 8 just don't do any good or vice verca. It's like eight extra chromosones. I'm either a sheep or a silkworm I'm sure there that our lovely Julie and Ralph Abraham could find some mathematical beauty in the ratio somewhere but for me, aul' big face in the corner, it just means it takes much more effort for me to struggle to live in a world where people are becoming increasingly intolerant of ruminant animals.

Not coz you're a clown then? (Coco)

(That joke might have been better if I didn't have to clarify it but, you being Norn Irish an' all, I feart your wrath)

rug addiccts

Like it. =D

The question, as it stands, makes not much sense, for numerous reasons. Since my objections are nuanced and difficult to enumerate in any laconic way, I shan't mention them. Rather, I'll go along and say I personify speed, most likely.

Hyper, fidgety, talkative, perpetually horny, usually have tachycardia, rapid speech, impatient, chronic insomniac, energetic to the point of discomfort, constantly on edge, etc.

He's extremely lucky I never reported his post. I'll just let the mods n other users see how nasty he is. No need seeriously. I've done nothing to you Don whatsoever.

Evey

So extremely lucky. Everyone will so think he's nasty now. What a bully.

Thought you'd put him on ignore too, evey?

Be careful not to catch something posting next to the masses. Maybe you can educate us with that thesaurus you carry around stuck up your arse.

Be careful not to catch something posting next to the masses. Maybe you can educate us with that thesaurus you carry around stuck up your arse.

More hokum from the Hoi Polloi. And you said I should attempt humor? You're no George Carlin, certainly. You see, I always felt trying to be funny and failing pitiably was worse than not trying to be a depressingly unfunny epigone of a mentally challenged version of Oscar Wilde and thus avoid going from the joker to the joke.

What you think through the percepts of your overactive superego are risible ripostes and witty bon mots are in reality just wearisome, threadbare japes and bathetic, boorish buffoonery.

Though do carry on with your petulant and bitter revue, and let's laugh and giggle over your gauche gambols and comedic calamities.

I'm just dying for another of your highly original and creative "You-use-big-words-and-that-somehow-matters-and-proves-I'm-better-than-you-for-being-less-lliterate" shtick.

you don't rise to become Don by being nice and fluffy GL, the man is ruthless in his ambition and domination.;)

I hardly think mocking my addiction issues n personal struggles is funny he is a horrible person n I'm sorry I stupidly viewed his post now. Yeah let's all mock people with addiction issues. Verrrrrrry kewl :\

Evey

I didn't get that it was a personal attack on you at all, it seems more like drug induced / sleep deprived nonsensical ramblings.

I see no mocking.

I hardly think mocking my addiction issues n personal struggles is funny he is a horrible person n I'm sorry I stupidly viewed his post now. Yeah let's all mock people with addiction issues. Verrrrrrry kewl :\

Evey

Your view and as you often state we are all free to disagree eh. Not like you have mocked others either, just what makes you so special?

(Not an attack Eve before you go down the route)