• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What does it mean if speed smells like fabric softener?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I got a gram of white powder sold as "speed" and it's smells exactly like my pants after I've used Coccolino on em. Is it means it's bad quality? Its effects are all great, it doesn't hurt my nose more than any other meth I tried before, the comedown and the hangover is totally tolerable. (It's mostly just I'm unable to eat or sleep, but who cares :D )

Sometimes the best gear you've had, has had something in it that came from a household product lol.

It's the other way around man, there's gear in the fabric softener lol

Last edited:
my mate always said it smelt like cat piss to him.. i was never a big user myself and always bombed it when i did but there was always good acid around in them days if i wanted an all nighter, this was before mdma hit the scene propery

It was probably around dryer sheets, possibly for smuggling??

It was probably around dryer sheets, possibly for smuggling??

How come I never thought of that it seems so obvious... Meth here is usually smuggled from Slovakia, I don't think there are such things like methlabs in Hungary. I think that's the reason, thanks! ;) (Coccolino could be the real life version of Los Pollos Hermanos lol Maybe they smuggle it at their products and that causes the smell :D )

It means if you bang it the Snuugle Bear will lodge in to your veins and give you and embolism.

You could just have a brand new dealer who actually thinks fabric softener can be used as a cut... it does happen, and it's just sad.
I don't know about you guys but snorting Daz ain't at the top of my list.