Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what does it feel like when you O.D?

pop-star

Bluelighter
I HAVE A FEW MATES WHO O.D COZ THEY ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE, BUT I DON SEE HOW THEY CAN ENJOY IT... CAN ANY1 SHARE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES....

Mmmmm.... Enjoying an O.D. experience, eh? Are you talking about an overdose resulting in hospital attendance? Many people who end up in hospital would otherwise die... Have your friends sought psychiatric advice? 25% of regular drug users have a DSM IV psychiatric condition, and it would appear that suicidality is high on the list of your mates differentials. Overdoses are neither funny or fun, at least haven't appeared to be for the thousand-odd treated at our hospital in the last 5 years. Reminds me of a post from some muppet a few years back who was pursuing a serotonin syndrome (which carries a 30% mortality). Good on yer mates- I'll never be out of a job...8(

From what ive *heard*, heroin OD's are bliss and pristine. Not scary as you would imagine an OD on from something like amphetamine etc. This is what i heard from i guy i met who was like 40 and had used heroin for 10 years during his 20's so i feel the information is reliable. Im sure someone who has actually experienced one can shed more light on it.

but id say a stimulant o'd or a rc o'd would be crazy and very painful, ive come close on amph and it is damn freaky not fun at all. i would get them some help.

An O.D on anything isn't Pleasant at all.... You realise that you're proper fucked then you're just paranoid as hell you're going to die! Then you wake up and you kiss the ground that you have lived another day!!!

Check your head!

SpecTBK=D

Ask your friends if they respect life or not. I dont care how high it gets me, i'll be fucked if im going to die for it.

Drplatypus: its unfortunate that dickheads exist to keep you in your job.

fcuk in heaven

Well i od on smack,but after coming too ambos told me the narcan didnt work so they hit me up with adrenalin......man the fu**ing headache i had the next day and a bit was enuff not to make me whack hammer again..:)

Well.....

I have a couple of past "expereinces" I am not proud of... I just went too far and too hard.

There was a time when I went on break from e's ... havent dropped for nearly 6 months and when the time came I dropped two beige A's I was in mess, heaps of people tired to talk to me, but my eyes was wobbling away miles away in far away la la la la land, and I was a walking zombie for nearly 2-3 hours, it wasn't pleasant expereince, had couple of freak outs, just too over-whelming for me to stand. I don't remember much, just don't want to go through that expereince ever again. It was dirty and messy ride. Just a massive overflow of chemicals wiping all over my body and paraylised me.

There was one time I went too far with hydromorphone (dillies) I spend a week without dillies, due my "source" was busy out of town, and when I got them I just rushed everything, wasn't thinking straight, just prepared myself a 16mg dose, where my usual dose was in between 6-10mg dose, whacked myself a hefty dose for my tolerence, just wanted a "big BANG RUSH" as stupid "Reward" for a week being "dry" if you know what I mean.

After shooting myself I had this massive rush of pleasure, way better than sex or anything I have ever expereinced, I was in this massive nod, I was in deep into my dreamy land watching a "TV of nothing" under my eyes and I thought I was inside some kind of Matrix movie type of computer screen, and saw a white light, and tired to follow the "white light".

I was just gone dreaming in opiate land, and forgot everything surrounding me, nothing around me was important, I didn't care, I was happy in this little "heaven" I was stuck in.

Then this friend walked into my lounge room, as I left the back door open as I was expecting that friend, that friend punched me really hard on my forehead trying to wake me up and said "BREATH BREATH BREATH FUCKHEAD" I woke up and saw flashing mini dot type of stars from the punch on my head I just simply forgot to breath...........

That friend tells me I just simply stopped breathing because my head was resting/nodding downwards "folded/blocked" the airway along my neck, and my face went kinda dark.....

Its so easy to overdose on strong opiates, you just simply not aware of it... that day scared the shit out of me, and I packed my bags and got out of the town and been almost sober, havent touched the "hard" substances for nearly 13 months now.....

It's the first time I have told this little opiate story here........

Thanks for the story Urbs. It's so easy to forget to breathe with strong opiates, you're right. Glad you're still with us.

BT :)

i have to share this one

I have been a pretty casual user of e since i was 18, I am now 32 and on the weekend i had a few drinks with the girls then i dropped a green mitsubishi one minute i remember chatting to my girlfriend no problem then 3 hours later i wake up in emergency at hospital attched to monitors have no recollection and fortunately as my boyfriend was just about to join me he has his head together enough to drag me from under the table i had dropped unconcious to

I was in an ambulance no recollection nothing

this happened on sunday night and i will never touch chemmys again

I suppose when u read about people dying from an overdose you assumme they were heavy users and had a few tablets

It only takes one tablet and even after using recreationally it can happen to anyone
I have taken maybe 3 e this year
but believe me thats the last one for me

and im sure anyone that saw me getting dragged out of this popular bar on sunday night in Perth hopefully took it as a sign

there is some strong Mitzi's going around Perth at the moment.

what exactly happened 'saywhat' ?
did they test you blood to see if your drink was also spiked or what else could of caused it?

and if you are never touching pills or anything again, what are you doing reading a drugs form, signing up and posting?

^^^ how much is a few drinks? merely out of curiousity

I know quite a few ppl who've had bad experiences having too much to drink and then dropping

well stuart what am i doing reading drug forums? um i would say due to what i experienced on the weekend ....common sense for most i would say, I am aware of the strong mitzis going around perth and have had several in the past, the red one around christmas were a lot stronger if i remember correctly the reason i posted is because after using for many years this was the first time i have ever come close to od ing and i thought it would be worth sharing ... is one not allowed to post ?

aeternus , I had a few drinks in the sun at fair day in northbridge not too many but heh i have also thought this may well be the reason for what happened to me too.....but heh this girl has learnt her lesson and my boyfriend who had also taken but had been at parklife had the shock of his life to see me in that state i think if any lesson was learnt it was even if u lob half then the second ( which is exactly when i passed out ) shows that even being careful doesnt always help....

positive, a friend of mine who also had the same pills roommate had tested the first lot we had purchased i didnt have any of that lot though ...
same source
supposed same batch
but the truth is does anyone know?

i just posted to share a story
after using for 14 years its a bit of shock to the system for it to happen especially when i only had 1 pill

Re: i have to share this one

saywhat said:
I have been a pretty casual user of e since i was 18, I am now 32 and on the weekend i had a few drinks with the girls then i dropped a green mitsubishi one minute i remember chatting to my girlfriend no problem then 3 hours later i wake up in emergency at hospital attched to monitors have no recollection and fortunately as my boyfriend was just about to join me he has his head together enough to drag me from under the table i had dropped unconcious to

I was in an ambulance no recollection nothing

this happened on sunday night and i will never touch chemmys again

I suppose when u read about people dying from an overdose you assumme they were heavy users and had a few tablets

It only takes one tablet and even after using recreationally it can happen to anyone
I have taken maybe 3 e this year
but believe me thats the last one for me

and im sure anyone that saw me getting dragged out of this popular bar on sunday night in Perth hopefully took it as a sign

Did the doctors say what the exact cause of the collapse was? It could have been dehydration, ot anything in the pill that reacted badlly with alchohol

to be honest when i came through and my partner was by my side we legged it i had been out for hours and they told me i would need to wait for nother couple of hours before they cleared me yet my mind set really wasn't the norm to say the least and we walked out. i know this was stupid but wasn't the whole situation ?

How i see it I was really lucky this time
And I personally aren't going to give it another chance

I am not anti at all
but for myself it was far too close
I have a great career an amazing young daughter and my partner and I are building a house

To think that I could have lost that and for my partner to have to explain what happened to me to those close to me

Me personally i wont be touching pills again

However if all drugs werent illegal perhaps the shite would be off the street and this wouldnt happen in the first place.

It's very painful and awful.

I had a shot of coke/smack/speed and god knows what else....the drugs had already been premixed in a stringe. Lucky for me i decided to only shoot a 1/3 of the mix. Sometimes i wonder if the person was trying to kill me, as that's probably what would have happened had I taken the entire amount.

Within 30 minutes i had a massive headache (worse then any headache you could ever imagine). The poisons people said it was a cerebral hemorrhage.

I started getting extremely hot, my temperature was raising, the pain was unbearable. Like a herd of elephants jumping on your head.

My mind was confused, i couldn't think straight, couldn't walk straight. I was feeling nasuses, and of course the pain was just getting worse and worse.

Fear of death stuff.

At the hospital desk the triage nurse practically told me to fuck off. She ignored me, and told me to sit down. At that point i could barely converse, or articulate sounds. i just remember being extremely cold, shivering and in massive pain. i couldn't balance and kept falling off the chair. The flouro light was was splitting my mind into two. I kept muttering about transformers. I was delusional

Eventually when I was about lose it a nurse noticed me and got me a blanket, a couple minutes later they realized i was just a little fucked up and was given a bed. I was stuck on a drip at that point and seen by a doctor. i don't know what else they did, it was a bit hazy

for the next 6 hours I started vomiting and shitting, whilst being in unbearable pain. I would lapse in and out of coconsciousness

12 hours later I discharged myself, climbed through the neighbours yard to my window (didn't go to school that day) and went to sleep...

the only person who stuck by me was the person's who birthday i had ruined (that night). Only two people know that story.

It scares the shit out me how much power a triage nurse wield in these situations. Next time I OD i'm going to have a box of fucking chocolates with me (and will not look like a sanky smackie from the western suburbs)

Last edited:
pop-star said:
I HAVE A FEW MATES WHO O.D COZ THEY ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE, BUT I DON SEE HOW THEY CAN ENJOY IT... CAN ANY1 SHARE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES....

I think you're mates are using the work 'O.D' as a slang for getting really wasted.

If they'd OD'd properly, ie: woken up in an ambulance or hospital, they would agree it isn't a pleasant experience.