• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What do you think is the best generic hydrocodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoBoy90

Bluelighter
(PLEASE MOVE TO OTHER DRUGS FORUMS AS I GET AN ERROR WHEN TRYING TO POST THERE)

I've seen these thread in the past but I wanted to bring the topic back, and also had a question about a certain generic in my post. But what mdo you think is the best generic for Vicodin/Norco? I used to take only generic Vicodin forever and never even cared what generic I got; as mostly it was the same 2 generics. Until one day I got a different one and took it as normal, not caring it was different or even thinking about it. It was a pink KVK tech one I believe (oxycodone though not hydro). It did NOTHING. I was still in withdrawal an hour later, and I took it the exact same way as always. I started to notice a difference among generics.

So What's your favorite or what do you think is the most effective hydrocodone generic? And what is the "yellow Watson" hydro tablet???? Is it a generic for Vicodin or a generic for NORCO?? As in do you need a prescription for Norco to get those "yellow Watson generic hydrocodone" or one for Vicodin? Or does it not matter? Since I've seen labels "generic for Norco" and "generic for Vicodin" and they seem to be different generics entirely, so is that yellow Watson a Norco only generic?? Any others think that is the best generic?

And what about Loratab? Even their brand name is the same cost as a generic? Does that brand name even exist anymore? It's so cheap (cheaper than generic) that I figured it's either not around anymore or maybe it must really suck. While Norco brand name is 2X the cost of Vicodin brand name.. Weird.

Really Lortab, Norco, Vicodin are all surnames for Hydrocodone........for some reason the name norco sticks in the street community and is 99 percent of the time reffering to a 10/325 mg hydrocodone/tylenol. If you dont pay attention youll get sold a 5/325 that even says norco on the bottle. Norco is actually a brand but no one buys that shit. The most commom brands are mallinkroft, and watson depending on what pharmacy you go to. Next would be the ones that have a v on them, I believe those are manufactured by qualitest. You dont really see the yelllow 10/325's any more a few years back they were ordered to get rid of the dye in the pills because they had a higher street value. The qualitest and Watsons used to be yellow in the 10/325 strength but now are white like all the rest.......I dont really notice much difference in any of them. My prescrition is the mallinkroft m 367s, but ive taken about every brand and their all the same mostly. As far as "lortab" goes they used to make 10/600 and 10/750 but the fda made the max amount of tylenol 325 per pill regardless of strength. Thats about it man, theres a lot of manufactures but the bottom line is the FDA has strict regulations and the only ingrediants that differ are binding agents etc

Thanks, so that Yellow Watson is a goner? That sucks. That seemed to be the best for me. I even took them "at random" not knowing which was which and still had the same effects -- the ones with red specks make me feel sick-ish. Sometimes those fillers/binders can water down the active drug, or the fillers themselves can cause side effects like I had. Sadly those yellow ones seem gone! That sucks! Are you sure though? I had a prescription in 2014 and Walmart gave me the yellow Watson generics. I also knew someone who had gotten that same from Walmart a few months later. Maybe extra stock, but I dunno.

I saw a few yellow norcos last week, had a v on them. Forget the imprint on the other side, but they were 10/325 when I looked them up.

we don't allow brand discussion threads, it's entirely personal preference.

if your medication doesn't work for you, talk to your doctor about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.