• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What did people get from santa for christmas this year?

:hot:

7YT2xgD.png

That's kind of Hot !! ;):cool:
A white rug running under the couch I game in isn't going to last haha

oh a sleeping bag. i have one of those. it's white too. lool. 😭

I'm just kidding neversickanymore.
p26BUmy.png

It's Gorgeous isn't it !!!!!

🤍🤍❤️🤍

I love it !! awesome duvet.
it really is perfect,, its got the gadgets that hook the duvet to the high thread count covering.. well im going to score another one of these as I dig the extreme thread count Egyptian cotton.. sure it feels like your sleeping in some goddesses pussy but that's not the only draw.. they are armored tanks last forever and don't stain.. we spend around a third of our lives in bed and next up is the bed.,. needs to be refigured.,. hotel class beauty rest cali is up next.

it really is perfect,, its got the gadgets that hook the duvet to the high thread count covering.. well im going to score another one of these as I dig the extreme thread count Egyptian cotton.. sure it feels like your sleeping in some goddesses pussy but that's not the only draw.. they are armored tanks last forever and don't stain.. we spend around a third of our lives in bed and next up is the bed.,. needs to be refigured.,. hotel class beauty rest cali is up next.
Md6CeuV.jpg

Got a cool rolling backpack to use as a carryon when I travel, a couple supplements I asked for, a tumbler that says “Reel Girls Fish,” a mini-umbrella for my purse, linen spray, that caramel popcorn from Target in toffee flavor (YUM) a pair of comfy pjs, a candle from Yankee Candle (@Burnt Offerings calls them “stanky candles” lol) and one of those adult Lego sets where you can make a flower bouquet!!! And my best friend and I got each other mugs, mine says “you are the Kirk to my Spock” and hers says “you are the Spock to my Kirk” which is totally appropriate and accurate, I must say. And I got my kids, parents, and the love of my life some absolutely bomb gifts as well, so a highly successful holiday, all in all 🎄🎁🎅🎉❤️

This massive dressing gown but padded and so damn warm, Huga after shave, beers, wine, class Vans high tops with like red and black checked design round the top. Also random gifts as well.

Not all about the gifts but appreciated!

This massive dressing gown but padded and so damn warm,

No shit, same!

Show me yours I'll show you mine?

I told my gf how when I was in elementary school in the morning I'd sit by the heater w a blanket cuz my parents kept the house cold. And she knows for some reason I'm only cold in the morning.

It's got pockets too, and a hood

Love that. Looks very warm indeed

Got a cool rolling backpack to use as a carryon when I travel, a couple supplements I asked for, a tumbler that says “Reel Girls Fish,” a mini-umbrella for my purse, linen spray, that caramel popcorn from Target in toffee flavor (YUM) a pair of comfy pjs, a candle from Yankee Candle (@Burnt Offerings calls them “stanky candles” lol) and one of those adult Lego sets where you can make a flower bouquet!!! And my best friend and I got each other mugs, mine says “you are the Kirk to my Spock” and hers says “you are the Spock to my Kirk” which is totally appropriate and accurate, I must say. And I got my kids, parents, and the love of my life some absolutely bomb gifts as well, so a highly successful holiday, all in all 🎄🎁🎅🎉❤️
I love my rolling back pack.. its a trooper too, with many years of faithful service

Last edited: