• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What dang #

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
I just got some that is gray. It’s rocked up and I’m sure I can crush it but y’all have me completely stumped with the # things and that each number varies how you can use it. With that being said, what number would it be if it’s gray and rocked and what would be the best method to use?

On paper, sure.
Admittedly i have no opioid experience. What I've learned on here though is nothing but fent comes grey colored.
Someone else is bound to chime in though. Good luck.

Yea grey is often fentanyl. Back when I was using heroin I only came across fent dope one time and it was different than the normal off white/beige color, it was grey.

Fentanyl is stronger but not nearly as euphoric and more sedating. Some folks like it, I personally don’t. I use opiates for the “everything is alright, now I can go about my day” effect not the intense nod.

-GC

Also, fentanyl on the streets is FAR from pure fentanyl. Pure fentanyl would OD you with more than a tiny crumb. When you get fentadope, it's heavily cut so as to not kill people (it still does of course, but if it was pure, the number of ODs would be astronomical).

If you're in the US or Canada at least, most heroin is fentanyl, or is mostly fentanyl.

I said it elsewhere recently but in the past 3 pages of Drugs Data analysis, of what seems to be at least 100 heroin samples, only 1! contained just heroin. All others were mixed or straight fentanyl.

Bad time to be using dope :(

-GC

I like them mixed, it's soothing when ur tolerance is high. Also, 100 heroin samples is far from a large number tbh
I said it elsewhere recently but in the past 3 pages of Drugs Data analysis, of what seems to be at least 100 heroin samples, only 1! contained just heroin. All others were mixed or straight fentanyl.

-GC

Right, but assuming it's representative of heroin supply on a larger scale, that's 1% of samples being heroin without at least some fentanyl. 100 samples isn't much but if you take 100 samples at random and only get 1 that doesn't have fentanyl, that speaks volumes about the heroin situation.

Of course if they were all in the same locality, it could speak more to the heroin situation in that locality. But the problem appears to be very widespread, at least in North America.

does anyone in the uk know whats in the strange gear that's going around? on foil it runs very easily when dissolved in water it has a slight green tinge to it.doesnt taste like its got any h in it at all. sometimes its grey sometimes its beige but it always tastes the same. on foil if u beetle it up then leave it for a couple hours it goes opaque asif its attracing moisture from the air .any ideas?

-GC
Where is the drug data site at ?
I agree , bad time to be doing dope. I gave up trying to find anything " real" last year.

Fent is bad news, be careful. It only takes one hot batch to easily kill you. If the supplier doesn't create a homogenous mixture of fent and cut they quickly become a serial killer, and it's not hard to fuck up the cutting process.

I'd suggest looking into volumetric dosing