Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What cancelled TV show do you miss the most?

God Slushy I totally forgot about Under the Umbrella Tree! What a great show! Have to say Captin Kangaroo is up there too.

'nip/tuck' for sum reason my state doesnt play it anymore while the rest of the country does play it SO UNFAIR, also 2 guys a girl and a pizza place

the shield being cut from channel 10

angry058.gif

Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once...
i <3 'allo 'allo

I definitely miss Sliders. Been watching the first couple of seasons this past week once more and most of them for the first time actually. I only ever saw 3-5 before that but I loved it to death and more so now that I've seen two straight seasons. I just adore the concept there. We need more shows like this. How are seasons 3-5? I know it was dropped from Fox after 1-3 and Scifi picked them up for 4 and 5 but I heard they weren't as good maybe or it was canceled originally because season 3 just went too far from where it once was? I think there's a movie too isn't there?

3rd Rock from the Sun

X-Files
Millenium
You Can't do That on Television
Sliders (the first season was definitely my fav. though)
Space: Above and Beyond
Star Trek Deep Space Nine (I know most consider it the most boring out of all the Star Trek series but it was my favourite).
Earth 2
Inspector Gadget
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original)
It's a Knockout (I doubt anyone outside of Australia knows of this)
American Gothic
Mr Squiggle (once again I doubt anyone outside of Australia knows of it, probably anyone outside of my age bracket wouldn't know of it either. My favourite characters were Gus the snail and the blackboard: Hurry up! (actually that might have been a rocket quote))
Full Frontal, Fast Forward and the rest (Australia exclusive)
Freaks n Geeks (I only caught a few episodes on late at night but it was good)
The Young Ones (one of my favourite shows ever. Pity it only lasted 2 season and 12 episodes)
Quantum Leap
Star Trek Enterprise (It's probably still on tv in the US but not here. It also has the guy from Quantum Leap in it as the ships captain no less.)
Futurama
That's My Bush (Come on, only one season, for fuck's sake :))
Don't Forget Your Toothbrush (as 1234 mentioned. Tim ferguson rocks, as do all the members of the Doug Anthony All Stars).
Good News Week (Obscure Aussie reference again)
Grim Tales (hosted by Rik Mayall)
The Muppets
The Storyteller (with Jim Henson's muppets)

I don't miss Wonder Years but everytime I think of it this quote springs to mind:

"Neither he or I knew it at the time but..."

Last edited:
Originally posted by lostpunk5545
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original)
It's a Knockout (I doubt anyone outside of Australia knows of this)

:)

Mr Squiggle (once again I doubt anyone outside of Australia knows of it, probably anyone outside of my age bracket wouldn't know of it either. My favourite characters were Gus the snail and the blackboard: Hurry up! (actually that might have been a rocket quote))

'upside-down, upside-down!' :D=D

how about a pre-emptive one... everybody loves raymond!
yah!

nah, thats one im glad will be gone soon
but third watch is ending too and i will miss that somewhat

wonderfalls & point pleasant.

fox and WB seem to be the worst when it comes to cancelling shows

Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, Roundhouse, Hey Dude

Oh, but I'm sure those shows all "had their run" and weren't "cancelled"... 8)

On Nick most shows have a 3 year run. Roundhouse was cancelled.

Are you afraid of the dark had it's run, and came back for another two seasons.

I think they sucked.