Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What cancelled TV show do you miss the most?

Quantum Leap. I watched that show religiously!

Also, God the Devil and Bob. That show was hilarious and taken off the air after only a few episodes. Damn christians!

psychetool said:
FUTURAMA!!!! oh god... you don't even KNOW how many baby seals i'd club to get this show back on the air...

So how many did you club?

i miss becker. i thought that show was funny as fuck.

Clone High!

mr-butlertron.jpg

Queer As Folk ... (american version) as cliché as it is for me to like that show, the writing and story lines were always well thought out, and current to what was going on in the world at that time.
Great characters! everyone was memorable.
Five seasons were not enough :(

^^i forgot about that show! it was pretty damn good and funny.

i also miss the practice.

I don't watch much TV, but I'm going to have to go with Mr. Show with Bob & David.

Damn, I second that! The final episode was great, but the character of Sam deserved his own happy ending. Instead we get an update on Al and told that Sam never went home. There were so many good episodes in that show.

The introduction of the evil leaper was one of my favorites. What a twist!

wow, i have almost forgotten many of the episodes. but yeah that show kept me begging for more. they always had neat and interesting episodes. the show itself was a clever idea.

I've always wondered what the bartender in the last episode represented. Was he God or some force of nature that kept him leaping from episode to episode?

I always thought of the bartender as a human representation of divine intervention. He told Sam that the leaps were going to become more and more difficult. That means that he knew where Sam had been and where he was going.

I also loved the episode where Sam and Al traded places. I felt so bad for Sam getting the electro-shock treatment. Damn clever premise for a show.

They actually had planned to bring it back. A woman Sam had sex with in the evil leaper episode supposedly got pregnant with his daughter. She was going to leap and try to find her father. Glad they didn't do it though. That's a little bit too reaching. Plus, it's best to leave great memories alone.

Now if they had a two hour movie in which they finally wrapped it all up with the original actors, that would be great.