Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What cancelled TV show do you miss the most?

without repeating anything already said:
Profit(lasted about 5 episodes before getting cancelled)
Time Trax
and there was some wierd ass game show for kids where you got to play in a video game or something, i can barely remember it but I never missed it when it was on

GlitchMike said:
without repeating anything already said:
Profit(lasted about 5 episodes before getting cancelled)
Time Trax
and there was some wierd ass game show for kids where you got to play in a video game or something, i can barely remember it but I never missed it when it was on

Nick Arcade! One of my favorite shows.. it's still on NGAS (Nick Games and Sports)

Host- Phil Moore:

nickarcade_host.jpg

sex in the city!!!

i have become addicted to this show and now what am i going to do. my b/f ordered all seasons off his blockbuster mail thing and i have watched all of them... i may start over. (he will not like that b/c he hates the show and will not watch it with me, haha)

aaah, sex in the city. nothing like teaching a new generation of women to be disloyal, self serving, vapid, and vain. why bother improving yourself mentally or spiritually when you can whore around town and go on shopping binges?

^^^ Thank god someone finally said it. I think sex and the city is just as bad as paris and her whore friend nicole. Alllllllll these bitchs need to go down!! (on me)

JerryBlunted said:
aaah, sex in the city. nothing like teaching a new generation of women to be disloyal, self serving, vapid, and vain. why bother improving yourself mentally or spiritually when you can whore around town and go on shopping binges?

Ditto.

^ obviously you didn't watch the show.. that was only one woman... well, carrie did cheat but she wasn't thrown a party for it or anything.

I almost forgot to mention:

Mystery Science theater 3000

thank god torrents are available.

atlas said:
I almost forgot to mention:

Mystery Science theater 3000

thank god torrents are available.

I completely forgot about that show... I'd watch it on Sundays while my parents went to church. :D

Pete & Pete was awesome.

Comedy Central had a lot of great shows that I miss -- Strangers with Candy, TV Funhouse, and That's My Bush. :(

I thought they had :(

this is what happens when your lover doesn't have cable.

^ Yeah, but Futurama still airs on Cartoon Network.

AmorRoark -- we can rest easy! I just found this info:
February 15, 2005

Comedy Central has confirmed season three of reno 911 will debut Tuesday, June 14.

source
Phew!