Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What cancelled TV show do you miss the most?

randycaver said:
X Files was too, cancelled. Seinfeld may not have been cancelled, but I can still miss it. :p
For some strange reason I really miss "That 80's Show'? Why, I dont know?

Last edited by a moderator:
wanderlust said:
pete and pete- awesome
michael stipe cameo!

Lest we forget: The Stipe cameo was right in the same episode (the Mr. Tasty one) as the cameo from Kate Pierson (of the B-52s). The two biggest bands to emerge from my town, Athens GA. My friend's girlfriend's sister dated Michael Marona (older pete) for some time, as well.

Crazy huh?

FUTURAMA!!! Oh jesus ... I would kill a hundred innocent babies for this show to come back on.... :X

Not really... but thats just an example of my dedication to futurama and the cause, WE NEED MORE EPISODES!

"A superpower drug you can rub on your skin?!? Wow! You'd think it would have to be freebased." -Fry

QLineHookups said:
I also miss:

Rocko's Modern Life

That was a great show, what happened to it?

Ah yeah that was great,i remember watching it on Nickelodeon in my younger days,it was kinda Ren 'n' Stimpy'esque in a more colourful sensible way.
OH Happy Days.....

Nightstand, Three's company

Nightstand was a mock talk show featuring a fictional host named Dick Dietrick. anyone remember it?
And Three's Company, well, I don't need to explain that one!

rocko's modern life is actually on here now... in the morning/afternoons between 1 and 4 i would say on some cable nick like channel

Northern Exposure (I hated the actor who played Fleishman for leaving the show)
Homocide - Life on the streets
Twin Peaks
Newsradio (RIP Phil)

Twin Peaks was such a fucking great show. Even the way it was ended could have made for an interesting season or two more. :(

I miss Fraggle Rock. I have several episodes on my PC, but it's not the same. :(

Lol @ Punky Brewster!! Flashback indeed.

What about Jem and the Holograms? I used to wake up early (and that's saying something) to go to my best friend's house and watch this every morning. Good times.

atlas said:
Lest we forget: The Stipe cameo was right in the same episode (the Mr. Tasty one) as the cameo from Kate Pierson (of the B-52s). The two biggest bands to emerge from my town, Athens GA. My friend's girlfriend's sister dated Michael Marona (older pete) for some time, as well.

Crazy huh?

Iggy Pop and Hunter Thompson also made cameos in the series. It was really good and they are now releasing it on DVD.

---------- Andy Richter controls the universe (or whatever the title was)

---------- The Dana Carvey Show

NaturallyUnnatural said:
I miss Fraggle Rock. I have several episodes on my PC, but it's not the same. :(

Ahh I miss Fraggle Rock too. That show reminds me of my childhood.

Dance your cares away! (clap clap) Worries for another day!