• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin what can this shit possibly be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

e92

Bluelighter
recently started picking up from this new guy. i blow it i dont bang btw.

it smells like dope, tastes like dope, makes me puke like dope, gets my eyes pinned etc... but i blow a line and after 5 minutes i dont really feel much anymore. no euphoria. this shit gets me super noddy! but its definitely not like all the other heroin i've tried. it also burns my nostrils pretty good as well. i also cant keep any food or drink down with this. i drink orange juice, 10-15 minutes later im running to the toilet

We don't do substance ID threads. They are against the rules. No one is going to be able to tell you what you have, sorry.

relax, i just want some predictions

I don't need to relax lol. I'm telling you this is against the rules, the thread will be closed by mods. You might want to brush up on posting guidelines.

No one is going to try to guess what you have.

relax, i just want some predictions

Relax? I usually take it easy for posts of ignorance of the rules, but this pisses me off. hatrix has been a legit and responsible member here for a long time, you would do well to listen to him. And since you have been a member since 2011 as well I am inclined to give you and infraction seeing as you should know the rules. Please don't force my hand by becoming indignant and opening up another thread on the same issue because I am giving you a pass this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.