W white55 Bluelighter Joined Sep 25, 2015 Messages 738 Jun 9, 2026 #1 Mine are mxipr, o-pce, 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, mxe, dck, 3-me-pcp, mxpcp and 2-fxe. And I'd love to try mxm (3-meo-2'oxo-pcm), 3-meo-pcpy, 3-meo-pcpr, O-PCPr, O-PCiPr, 3-F-PCiPr, 3-fxe, 3-MeO-PCiPr, PCiPr and the thio versions of other achs...
Mine are mxipr, o-pce, 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, mxe, dck, 3-me-pcp, mxpcp and 2-fxe. And I'd love to try mxm (3-meo-2'oxo-pcm), 3-meo-pcpy, 3-meo-pcpr, O-PCPr, O-PCiPr, 3-F-PCiPr, 3-fxe, 3-MeO-PCiPr, PCiPr and the thio versions of other achs...
Shambles Moderator: CEPS, EADD; MD; Words Staff member Joined Oct 16, 2006 Messages 58,852 Location A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland Jun 11, 2026 #2 Ketamine (both racemic and s-isomer), MXE, 3-MeO-PCP… nitrous is fun too. Others I’ve tried are okay but basically variants on a theme.
Ketamine (both racemic and s-isomer), MXE, 3-MeO-PCP… nitrous is fun too. Others I’ve tried are okay but basically variants on a theme.
Didgital Bluelight Crew Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 2,103 Location Colorado, USA Jun 11, 2026 #4 3-Meo-PCP, MXE/MXIPR, 2FDCK.. I don't do dissos a lot tho.
R Rabbit Bluelighter Joined Oct 10, 2011 Messages 2,294 Jun 11, 2026 #5 Nothing I've tried has been as good as MXE. Including Ketamine.
Esperighanto Moderator: PD, MDMA, DS Staff member Joined Jul 19, 2023 Messages 2,419 Location Probably Tripping (Maine -> Florida) Jun 11, 2026 #6 2-FXE (aka CanKet or 2F-O-PCE), 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCE and salvia all stand out to me as top tier. Memantine is quickly climbing that list for me.
2-FXE (aka CanKet or 2F-O-PCE), 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCE and salvia all stand out to me as top tier. Memantine is quickly climbing that list for me.
EnthusiastEclectic Greenlighter Joined Sep 20, 2025 Messages 7 Location Mostly planet Earth Tuesday at 12:51 AM #8 Rabbit said: Nothing I've tried has been as good as MXE. Including Ketamine. Click to expand... I so much agree!!! idle_curiosity said: Ephenidine. Click to expand... Great party drug! Used to call it the feelgood molecule… I like also 3-HO-PCP, very powerful, difficult to find it's right dosage but very rewarding when you find it… I use it for introspective solo trips…
Rabbit said: Nothing I've tried has been as good as MXE. Including Ketamine. Click to expand... I so much agree!!! idle_curiosity said: Ephenidine. Click to expand... Great party drug! Used to call it the feelgood molecule… I like also 3-HO-PCP, very powerful, difficult to find it's right dosage but very rewarding when you find it… I use it for introspective solo trips…
Asante Bluelighter Joined May 4, 2012 Messages 1,502 Location Holland Yesterday at 11:42 PM #9 My favorite dissociatives of all time have been Methoxetamine (thanks F&B ) and Memantine.