• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you wearing? we used to have one of these....

It happens a lot. The female EDDers have secret meetups all the time, but don't tell them I told you :)

and me. I wore the fuck out of my bright pink leopard print bikini this summer :) I think its replaced my olive green/raffia one as current favourite.

I'm wearing leopard print flats, boyfriend jeans (with small roll ups) and a black fitted square neck t.

edit - and a snow leopard print bra and black knickers

Knew there'd be at least one post worth reading on this lousy forum. ;)

And with that creepiness, I'm off to skin up.

It happens a lot. The female EDDers have secret meetups all the time, but don't tell them I told you :)

Actually don't bother with the pics, I think I'd rather toy with the images myself ;)

I've not had a shave for a week, not sure I mange the rugged look all that well and there is an ever increasing amount of grey in that beard.

I almost never wear short Bear, I think I may own a pair for when I'm abroad !

Don't mention greying beards.

Wouldn't even mind if it only happened to the ginger hairs, but no...

Don't mention greying beards.

Wouldn't even mind if it happened to the ginger hairs, but no...

Haha same as, my beard has always been a bit multi coloured but used to be mainly gingery, tis the celt in me;)

I've greyed badly the last few years, my beard more so although I keep my hair very short anyway, when it first started greying I wasn't happy and started bleaching it now I don't give a fuck about it....but then I'm old enough to carry it off:D

I've had a white streak all my life, but it's becoming bigger now. When my hair's long it isn't that bad, but right now it's getting me down.

On the plus side, I'm looking far less emaciated, blotchy and pasty, so it balances out.

I've had a white streak all my life, but it's becoming bigger now. When my hair's long it isn't that bad, but right now it's getting me down.

On the plus side, I'm looking far less emaciated, blotchy and pasty, so it balances out.

Embrace it or dye it, there is no shame in that form of grooming;)

Really glad to hear your health is picking up, I'm guessing a decrease in booze ? all round daily and heavy drinking made me more ill than anything else and I didn't realise how much until I stopped.

I owe you a mail

My feet are a size 10 now. Always been a 9 until I bought climbing shoes back in March or whenever it was. Got size 10s today, fit perfectly. :?

Less booze, no stims, fewer opies, regular food intake, no car-crash relationship breakdown... all good! :)

Yeah, you do!

My feet are a size 10 now. Always been a 9 until I bought climbing shoes back in March or whenever it was. Got size 10s today, fit perfectly. :?

Are you having any back / knee pain. When my arches collapsed my feet spread and I needed wider shoes, I wear arch supports now so it's not so bad.

I've found shoes vary a bit in sizing though, I'm generally an 8 but sometimes a 9

I've been wearing Merrells since 1996. First few pairs I bought I would try them on then I stopped bothering because they always fitted. I once got a pair which was slightly tighter than the others but after that they were back to normal.

I don't think my arches have collapsed, not sure how I would know though. I do have arches! Although maybe they're not as magnificent as in my foot-arch hey-day.

I was thinking it might be something to do with my foot breakage last year, but that's just one foot. Perhaps it's that, plus "decaying" arches.

I've been wearing Merrells since 1996. First few pairs I bought I would try them on then I stopped bothering because they always fitted. I once got a pair which was slightly tighter than the others but after that they were back to normal.

I don't think my arches have collapsed, not sure how I would know though. I do have arches! Although maybe they're not as magnificent as in my foot-arch hey-day.

I was thinking it might be something to do with my foot breakage last year, but that's just one foot. Perhaps it's that, plus "decaying" arches.

I'm not sure how you can tell for certain, mine must have gone over a period of time and that coupled with a deteriorating knee ( not the one a subsequently smashed to bits) caused my hips to go out of line and led to some nasty back pain.

I was sceptical that arch supports would resolve the problem but it worked.....or course it's more likely they just changed the 9 year old that makes the shoes and got a new one at 50p a week:D

Greying beards and size 10 feet :0 - er fap fap fap

Glad to be of service Sir, I also have hair escaping from the top of my shirt that needs trimming back, my chest hair is almost completely white now. I like to think it's akin to the silver back gorilla thing:D