• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you wearing? we used to have one of these....

Haa, flol, VELVET! That was it! Was thinking silk for a while, but my memory comes in unpredictable waves, some waves more accurate than others. Yeah well, that ordeal of yours, sure painted a memorable picture. Hope you remember FT well <3

Is the memory I will always carry of him no matter how often we spoke subsequently. There are very few male people I can bond with so instantly. He was one of those few. Only other one I can recall offhand* is Carsick. Both utter BLegends <3

That aside, ya. Sometimes style outweighs practicality. Man that day was a mess. Was fine all weekend... Then I had to experience rush-hour London mass-transport traffic on the way home. Got pulled up by plod cos I was sat in the shade onna statue where tramps gathered to drink booze. I didn't know that. Aside from the tramp sat next to me. Had a litre or so of GBH in a wine bottle that nearly got confiscated. Managed to convince the pigchick that it was just a bottle of wine I brought back from a dinner party the night before. Thank fuck she didn't check my pockets too 8o8(8o

* cool yer heels other BL males I've met. My memory is shitey as all fuckery so y'all're probably in there too given a nudge <3

^ I left a rave in London and was in a complete head fuck state - I was raving alone (prefer it) but paranoid. Walked up to a conductor and asked him if I smelt /smelled funny - he gave me a good sniff and said you smell fine.

He made my morning - even if he was lying and I smelt like a skunk he hid it well :)

Got onto the train and just as everyone was having a cup of tea etc I struggled in my backpack and pulled out a wrap of base which I simply opened up on the table (shared by four people) had a few dabs and poured the rest in my can:D.

I dread to think what I smelled like given we'd been smoking peev all weekend :D

The one thing I really appreciated from that day is how London Transport treats you if you appear to be a mong. Admittedly "terrorist" is the first option but they don't dive in on that one half as quick as you'd think. Presumably in case the placcy bags I was carrying had bombs in inside of grubby clothes and drugs. They do, however, treat you with kid gloves and let you jump to the front of queues/crowds. At least some of 'em did. Mostly the most nervous-looking ones :D

B&W striped jumper, 28" waist jeans, a girl's belt, no underwear and a pout.

Even less sexy in the flesh.

As requested:

New Merrell Beluga trainers(two "L"s Mailmonkey! I knew it.)

merrell-beluga-merrell-mens-moab-gore-tex-product-1-2657984-960895115_large_flex.jpeg

M&S T-shirt (Product code: T283574N)
417lnmXWr5L._SL500_.jpg

M&S T-shirt (Product code T283563N)

41MthP-0C3L._SL500_.jpg

M&S Colour Coded / Daily Socks (Product code T101260S)

41F%2BPIoOUfL._SL500_.jpg

Berghaus Navigator Zip Off Pant

4-34185ED7-a

My brogue cupboard is already overflowing :p

Your Mod powers are supreme ;)
You have too much access to edit's & removed posts, Bodda for EADD Mod folks.

Have to give you credit for Berghaus though, I have a hat I ended up costing 1NOK which was worth a good 800NOK off the Internet.

EDIT - I never said you removed it Knock, I had to edit it that quick & felt you had taken enough abuse for your footwear.
How you saw that post I edited that quick is amazing, some Yoda Mod business is going on.

Hey I never touched your post!

This is a deliberate smear campaign! CUNTS.

Baby blue onesie wif hood cos it's cold in the house. I ventured outside in it and Mum shouted to my Dad 'look Robert, it's a tellytubby!

Snow leopards <3 We taught my ex's little boy that they go 'AWOOOGA' when they're alarmed

<3 leopard print at the moment

and me. I wore the fuck out of my bright pink leopard print bikini this summer :) I think its replaced my olive green/raffia one as current favourite.

I'm wearing leopard print flats, boyfriend jeans (with small roll ups) and a black fitted square neck t.

edit - and a snow leopard print bra and black knickers

I wore the fuck out of my bright pink leopard print bikini this summer :) I think its replaced my olive green/raffia one as current favourite.

I had you clocked as a man for all this time, maybe I am still correct & you like to mix it up a bit in fashion or maybe I was wrong all this time.
Strange how you figure things out about someone from just text on a screen.
Lesson learned here.

and me. I wore the fuck out of my bright pink leopard print bikini this summer :) I think its replaced my olive green/raffia one as current favourite.

I'm wearing leopard print flats, boyfriend jeans (with small roll ups) and a black fitted square neck t.

edit - and a snow leopard print bra and black knickers
Yum you sound gorgeous <3 :)

I feel so under dressed now:D

Scruffy jeans and a PIL T-Shirt and my old adidas trainers, got to go to a wedding reception tonight so will suited up later.

Yum you sound gorgeous <3 :)

I thought you only had eyes for Marmz;)

NSFW:
nothing at all - scary sight I must admit :D Im sitting on a towel as with me having a fluffy couch and a hairy ass it's a bit like velcro :D