Ki3ly Bluelighter Joined Oct 21, 2025 Messages 5,979 Location ZYN Saturday at 8:33 PM #1,261 paranoid android said: Rewatching this. Havent seen it since it was on tv about 30 years ago Click to expand... Those were such classics. I grew up with them.
paranoid android said: Rewatching this. Havent seen it since it was on tv about 30 years ago Click to expand... Those were such classics. I grew up with them.
Ki3ly Bluelighter Joined Oct 21, 2025 Messages 5,979 Location ZYN Monday at 12:56 AM #1,264 Watching discs sometimes. Or whatever's streaming with some kind of code that we all share. Like we watched the whole Pyle-athon and Sandford like a bunch of old stoned hippies. Lol. I almost died laughing, but it was the funniest thing ever whatever they decide to run . Sry, that's what it is. lol. I think they play Westerterns and Lucy. And a whole bunch of other things too. News props. So loud bb.
Watching discs sometimes. Or whatever's streaming with some kind of code that we all share. Like we watched the whole Pyle-athon and Sandford like a bunch of old stoned hippies. Lol. I almost died laughing, but it was the funniest thing ever whatever they decide to run . Sry, that's what it is. lol. I think they play Westerterns and Lucy. And a whole bunch of other things too. News props. So loud bb.
Robi Bluelighter Joined Sep 28, 2021 Messages 10,473 Location Under a rock Monday at 1:49 AM #1,265 Faster pussy cat,kill kill!
bornabuser Greenlighter Joined Jun 21, 2025 Messages 31 Monday at 3:06 AM #1,266 Just finished watching this weekends UFC event rosas jr v barcelos, what a fucking main event.