• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
radiohead - True Love Waits

Can't wait to hear the studio version... Only took 20 odd years.

<3 Thom, Johnny, Colin, Ed and Phil to the Pool Shaped Moon and Back<3

"True Love Waits"

I'll drown my beliefs
To have your babies
I'll dress like your niece
And wash your swollen feet

Just don't leave
Don't leave

I'm not living, I'm just killing time
Your tiny hands, your crazy-kitten smile

Just don't leave
Don't leave

And true love waits
In haunted attics
And true love lives
On lollipops and crisps

Just don't leave
Don't leave

2 hour classic Andy C studiomix from 2005. Ive had techno and house on for 12 odd hours so a change in percussion has given me a 2nd wind as despite having the mix for yonx this is the first time I've given it a rinse. God I have such a wide taste in music. So wide that as soon as it finishes I'm going to listen to the whole 2 hours again. Looks like I'm too pranged to sleep, and the only benzos I have strong enough to punch thru the phenmet are either a couple of 1mg Clonazolam pellets (which I wont take as I only have 20 left and ill never be able to get any again) or the beautiful 10mg Flubromazepam pellets which while perfectly dosed and ridiculously powerful, take 4 hours to start working so It will be time to get up and put the PS4 on by the time they kick in, which will then leave me zombietarded until Sunday morning at the earliest.
k
So, I think its a rewind for Andy C <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< only with regards to the entire 2 hour select. Its majik and due to the year it was mixed it has lots of early pendulum when they were still making proper rave tunes circa 'Hold your Colour' (the studio album as a pose to the single) before they went back to being a rock band. I think they're class, but its only the first album that actually does it for me. I respect how they crossed it back over to their live roots but its just not my thing. There's also a few Bad Company trax on here including the '9's' which should speak for itself if you have any clue as to what I'm on about.

Hawkwind - 'Levitation' (full album. 1980. The one with Ginger Baker on drums)

I consider this to be their most musically accomplished album, and although more 'mainstream' than their previous offerings, it's one of my favourites.

Huw Lloyd Langton (RIP) is on top form with his soaring guitar solos. Check out the awesome axework on 'Motorway City', or the classically melodic '5th Second Of Forever'...

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=hawkwind levitation full album&sm=1

You listen to some shite [MENTION=154699]F.U.B.A.R.[/MENTION] :)

You listen to some shite [MENTION=154699]F.U.B.A.R.[/MENTION] :)

Hey, that's fuckin fighting talk that is BigG(ob)!!!

You can call me a cunt as much as you like, you can question my sexuality, you can mercilessly take the piss out of my endless depravity...

But NEVER, EVER, call the Hawks 'Shite', you hear?!?!

Your fuckin cruising forra bruising pal - I'm gonna go get my mate Englandgz74 (and his ambulance) and we're gonna come and duff you up proper!

Cunt...

Hey, that's fuckin fighting talk that is BigG(ob)!!!

You can call me a cunt as much as you like, you can question my sexuality, you can mercilessly take the piss out of my endless depravity...

But NEVER, EVER, call the Hawks 'Shite', you hear?!?!

Your fuckin cruising forra bruising pal - I'm gonna go get my mate Englandgz74 (and his ambulance) and we're gonna come and duff you up proper!

Cunt...

That Englandgz fella was a fuckin pussy.... Don't expect him and his ambulance to come to your aid....

You're on your own pal....

Cunt

That Englandgz fella was a fuckin pussy.... Don't expect him and his ambulance to come to your aid....

Cunt

Too true. The guy was as wet as one of my farts after too much Frosty Jack's..

So I'm getting Warrior instead - he's as big a Hawkfan as me, so we can take turns pulling your toenails and teeth out with rusty pliers.

Cunt.

Ever heard of the Aussie gang called the toe cutters?

Well my mate [MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION] knows them well.....

So fuck you and your hawkwind (whoever they are)...

Double cunt.

Crystal Castles III

Was heavily into the first album when it came out, but wasn't such a fan of the second one. Had vague pangs of nostalgia for them earlier so now giving III a go, seems alright.

[MENTION=356956]MonoThom[/MENTION] Did you watch the Eurovision last night?

I watched it for the first time in about 30 years, the general standard right across the board has improved immensly, apart from about half a dozen cringeworthy efforts, whereas virtually every effort used to be total cringe a few years ago.

I really liked the Netherlands entry, it sounded very much like a track which Tom Petty or Neil Young might have written and recorded. It was immediately accessible and enjoyable too which must have helped a lot in securing his win.

Status
Not open for further replies.