• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

This song is dedicated to everyone in EADD, but primarily, to myself...

https://youtu.be/uqJHoZBJYxI

Cheers buddy! I'm currently listening to d1 of Gatecrasher Discotech Generation (which I selfishly cannot share or dedicate to anyone as it's on one of those ancient cd thingies) but I've had a quick click on the linky and am loving the title. I'll stick it on as soon as this is finished x :D <3

Hah! I thought you were joking until I looked it up.

The song has lost some of its sentimental value for me now. It's also a bit of synchronicity as I was reading about Pontiac's War yesterday.

They're still watching me. They never stopped :sus:

Nope not joking. I am a massive NY fan. My fav artist. Seen him 3 times. Amazing live especially considering his age.

Just barely keeping above what (I hope) to be my penultimate nod, so before I spark my spliff and flop out for the afternoon...

...the score for Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' by Hans Zimmer is going on. Full lick as my father has graciously taken my mother out for the afternoon so with the exception of getting the dinner ready I do not have to do any other babysitting /care giving activities this afternoon.

#Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm#

quality

Tiny Ride cover art fact. Click Shambles link and you get one of the most beautifully photographed album covers of all time. The wave. The man who took it, Warren Bolster, blew his own brains out about 15 years later.

I'm full of weird Ride facts. One day I hope to blow my own brains out. But not until I get Andy Bell first (for Oasis and his Sun column).