• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? V. XXVII Durty Basslines

You like Eminem, don't you? =D i thoroughly enjoy his new song with the Hills called Tge Weekend. It's a lovely tune n go through phases of listening to it for hours at a time. I have an old CD of his called 'The Eminem Show' which has some amazing songs; good lyrics n beats. Hailie's song is truly amazing n had gooseppkes listenjng to that - he clearly loves his daughter very much. He also has an autobiography which is a good read too.

Evey

TES was an absolutely perfect finale for the trilogy, its pinnacle being horrendously under-appreciated:

The Kiss must precede Soldier or the work of art becomes uncoordinated and loses all its beauty.

The Cure - Shake Dog Shake * Concert Live

Concert: The Cure Live - The Hanging Garden

[h=1]The Cure - A Forest[/h]

I am officially approving of the recent splurge of New Order <3 =D

Not NO but rather reminded me of them upon a random listen...

Wild Nothing - Nocturne (Full Album)

Definitely some influence in what I iz currently listening too as it happens...

The radio dept.- Clinging to a scheme (Full Album)

What happened to the video I placed here. Not allowed?

[h=1]New Order - Blue Monday[/h]

As noted, embedded music vids are not allowed anywhere in EADD aside from the designated thread. This applies even when it comes top-notch music vidembeds like the first New Order album.

Incidentally, Blue Monday is one of the finest tracks that ever was tracked... but even that would have to be posted as a linky rather than an embed in EADD outside of the above linkied thread.

<3

Electronic - Idiot Country - Barny Sumner, Neil Tennant & Johnny Marr = possibly the most 80s Brit "supergroup" ever... in the 90s :eek:

Electronic - Haze - I make no apologies whatsoever for rementioning the FACT! I mention every time I post this tune consisting of the FACT! that this was the track that happened to be playing the first time I smoked DMT - FACT!

<3

[h=1]The Black Keys - Gold On The Ceiling[/h]
[h=1]The Black Keys - Lonely Boy[/h]

Yeah it's sad that both Jansch and Renbourn have passed. They produced some brilliant music!