What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered bluetech’s sci-fi lullabies today off of Bandcamp. This is a really relaxing album good for sleeping or feeling peaceful.

The only thing I've listened to so far today has been a musical lol and I'd feel silly posting that. To keep this from being a completely useless post I'll be listening to Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood. Credit to Dresden for making that happen. :)

Probably just ate too much Speed...

Could be worse problems heh :love: ✨

Charlie's Fractal-Mind
Powered by self-contained celestial
outpost

✨ ? ? ????❄??⭐???

Last edited:
I suppose im a little different here, though believe it or not, i am myself a composer of sorts

"I am thinking it's a sign That the freckles in our eyes Are mirror images And when we kiss they're perfectly aligned And I have to speculate That God Himself did make Us into corresponding shapes Like puzzle pieces from the clay"

Heard this on Napster radio, pretty catchy. And that's coming from someone into black metal. lol

Holy shit what an absolute banger! Thanks man for introducing me to this :D

Slept on Lil Peep when he was alive, but he is absolutely the GOAT of punk-rap!

Last edited:
Fata Morgana calls to me once again. I first met Fata thanks to discovering JaraLuca on Soundcloud. What a psy artist he is. Poland's finest if I may say. Anyways this version came earlier if I stand accurate and I'm not really that huge into psy I just love it when it hits the right something in my brain and also I adore classic stuff like real Goa. Whatever that is technically speaking lol. I guess really good psytrance tells a story within a track and isn't just a random mess of weird sounds. At least I was reading something in the reviews about this on a Filteria album on Discogs, Heliopolis actually. But I digress.

"I am thinking it's a sign That the freckles in our eyes Are mirror images And when we kiss they're perfectly aligned And I have to speculate That God Himself did make Us into corresponding shapes Like puzzle pieces from the clay"

Great minds...I was just listening to The Postal Service tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.