Rectify Bluelighter Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 11,999 Wednesday at 2:40 PM #681 Just A Stitch In Time Saves 9. I Fed My Se7en Cats 9 Lives This Morning. 9 + 7 + 9 =25
Rectify Bluelighter Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 11,999 Wednesday at 3:02 PM #683 Marco Real The Wizard “Debonaire.”
Rectify Bluelighter Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 11,999 Wednesday at 3:42 PM #684 Many Men Have Penises. Facts!
Rectify Bluelighter Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 11,999 Wednesday at 4:27 PM #685 We Are Buying What They Are Selling. :/
paranoid android Moderator: CD; TDS Staff member Joined Apr 4, 2006 Messages 20,356 Wednesday at 7:34 PM #686 I get stoned in the morning and get drunk in the afternoon
Asclepius Bluelight Crew Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 10,172 Location Europe Wednesday at 8:30 PM #687
Asclepius Bluelight Crew Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 10,172 Location Europe Wednesday at 8:39 PM #688 Things. Last edited: Wednesday at 8:49 PM
Asclepius Bluelight Crew Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 10,172 Location Europe Wednesday at 8:41 PM #689 Rectify said: Many Men Have Penises. Facts! Click to expand...
Asclepius Bluelight Crew Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 10,172 Location Europe Wednesday at 8:52 PM #690 paranoid android said: I get stoned in the morning and get drunk in the afternoon Click to expand... ... and the evening?
paranoid android said: I get stoned in the morning and get drunk in the afternoon Click to expand... ... and the evening?
puke Bluelighter Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 1,825 Location Wheaton, IL⛧ Thursday at 3:14 AM #691 You ever look and seen if there's any gangsta rappers in ur area, well I did figuring I'm so close to Chiraq there has to be one in my white bread wholesome hood. Naperville Illinois.
You ever look and seen if there's any gangsta rappers in ur area, well I did figuring I'm so close to Chiraq there has to be one in my white bread wholesome hood. Naperville Illinois.