• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

This guinness is turning my tum, i can see the big white bowl looming soon, uggg :-C

x

She won't be white for long :(

Last weekend I indulged in lots of Guinness, Buckfast, and Jager Bombs.

Black as yer boot.

She won't be white for long :(

Last weekend I indulged in lots of Guinness, Buckfast, and Jager Bombs.

Black as yer boot.

thanks don, just what i needed to hear!!! I'm off to the big phone with a juicy mouth oh fuck yuck........................

Beer.
Very cold beer.
Coopers Sparkling Ale.
Beer is good.
More beer.
Beer.
Beer.
Beer.
Beer.

Beer.
Very cold beer.
Coopers Sparkling Ale.
Beer is good.
More beer.
Beer.
Beer.
Beer.
Beer.

That sounds like a plan :).

I've made a promise to myself - never ever drink Tequila again. Mind you I have a bottle in the fridge and it will only go off :D

That sounds like a plan :).

I've made a promise to myself - never ever drink Tequila again. Mind you I have a bottle in the fridge and it will only go off :D
Beer and tequila chasers.

Thank me later Bear

Did you give that PV analogue a shot yet?

I did mate, but the Jury's still out as I was smoking it concurrently with the 3. Can't say I was particularly impressed tbh. Got some rushes off it but they were more akin to a poppers type rush than anything else. I should have tried it on its own really.

But bloody hell, it doesn't half taste and smell like funky spunk (er, allegedly).

Lol. A bucket of the pvp analogue for my mate FUBAR please.

If I can just find a way of drying and powdering my dwarf extract I could be onto a winner. I'd call it A-PDP (anally procured dwarf powder).

If I can just find a way of drying and powdering my dwarf extract I could be onto a winner. I'd call it A-PDP (anally procured dwarf powder).
You could be onto something then though just being in possession of a dwarf might qualify as having a drug lab in the eyes of the law. Dwarf anal cum extraction is a bit of a grey area tbh

3L of Frosty Jack's and counting...

('Frosty Jack' is my new dwarf btw. He's a keeper ;) )