• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

The lime and lime soda, is just missing a bottle of Bell's (the codeine linctus, yeh fewl, not the fucking vile stuff with the piss like color going under the name of whisky) or care+ codeine linctus, not sugar free, the chloroform one, and a wee floatable, non-vulnerable-to-being-melted shooter of a mix of diethyl, diisopropyl or both, ether, and some vodka to help the ether go down, plus vodka to mix with the lime soda, lime juice, lime fruit pulp, and some bigger slices of squished about lime twists on the rim of the larger glass, everwhere but where the mouth goes, or just two if you wish, perhaps three, two over the glass, and one cut two ways to act like a canal lock, to hold the shotter of ether/vodka in place, then garnish the main drink, with lime zest, plus a few long curls of lime peel, or one long spiral around the shooter, whacked over the countertop of the kitchen a few times with the back of a rolling pin to allow the juice and thus flavourful terpenoids to be extracted more effectively by the hydroalcoholic ether.

Soulo [five senses]* Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot 2005. No idea if that is past it's prime but it's lushy as all fukkery and a helluva bargain at under a fiver in the Co-Op clearance sale. Only one bottle left and am seriously considering nabbing it cos that is really quite the tastebud treat <3

Got a bottle of summat else that looks decent also picked up dirt cheap in the clearance but not cracked on into it yet - wino night! =D

* Yes, yes that really is what it's called and how it's formatted - I may be wanky but even I am not wanky enough to have come up with that myself :eek:

The lime and lime soda, is just missing a bottle of Bell's (the codeine linctus, yeh fewl, not the fucking vile stuff with the piss like color going under the name of whisky) or care+ codeine linctus, not sugar free, the chloroform one, and a wee floatable, non-vulnerable-to-being-melted shooter of a mix of diethyl, diisopropyl or both, ether, and some vodka to help the ether go down, plus vodka to mix with the lime soda, lime juice, lime fruit pulp, and some bigger slices of squished about lime twists on the rim of the larger glass, everwhere but where the mouth goes, or just two if you wish, perhaps three, two over the glass, and one cut two ways to act like a canal lock, to hold the shotter of ether/vodka in place, then garnish the main drink, with lime zest, plus a few long curls of lime peel, or one long spiral around the shooter, whacked over the countertop of the kitchen a few times with the back of a rolling pin to allow the juice and thus flavourful terpenoids to be extracted more effectively by the hydroalcoholic ether.

Sorry, you lost me a few lines in, but now I'm drinking lime & soda with much ice, vodka & Malibu (what can I say? 2 bottles of spirits/Malibu/Baileys etc on offer for £20 in Mozzers atm) with a Twinings Buttermint tea chaser

My belobed bought me a Brothers toffee apple cider. This is far too delicious :sus: it's amazingly delicious

You layer the kind of codeine linctus with chloroform at the bottom, thick layer enough to souse one, with the added alcohol and tot of ether..

Then a mixture of vodka and tesco lime soda, carefully poured down the edge of the glass so it forms a layer over the thick, very sugary linctus, add lime juice and lime pulp, then at the top of THAT layer, you float a little container full of ether with a few squeezes of lime, and use lime to form something like a fenced off paddock, two at the side of the glass, and one connecting the two first lime wedges like a lock gate on a canal, to stop the shot of ether from floating off and spilling into the rest of the drink, its meant to go down in one shot and then be washed down first with the lime soda and vodka, then with a mixture of a bit of that and the sweet, chloroform-flavoured codeine syrup at the bottom, thus leaving one with a clean palate and after just a couple of those, pretty sodding munted. Don't drink more than 500mg worth of syrup in six hours or so, since the liver cannot process and thus you cannot make use of more codeine.

alipus_san_andres__82943.1445397919.1280.1280.jpg

Opened my birthday prezzie from MamaSham a wee bit early. Good lawdy gawdy is that delish though. Reminds me a lot of poitín - has that same intensely smoky, sweet toffee aroma followed by flowery caramel softness backed up with overproof (47% abv) alcohol kicking your face off. Really very tasty indeed. I would go so far as to say: fukkin' YUM!!! fukkin' <3!!!

Reminds me a lot of poitín -

When it comes to this sort of rocket fuel, recollection usually ends with the drink consumed :D

I'm not a fan of strong spirits but did always enjoy when my Slovakian friend brought back home-made slivovica from her visits back home. It's like a brandy made from damson plums and it gets me high as fuck.

Sounds right up my proverbial, Don. I was seeing a Transylvanian girl for a while many years ago. Her parents used to come over for visits and bring all manner of homemade schnapps and the like. The strawberry schnapps was my favourite but the several decades matured homemade cherry brandy they brought over once was borderline orgasmic 8o

A few years back myself and a friend took to distilling our own spirit. He was a homebrew nut so there was always several gallons of sub-par beers. ciders and hedgerow wines around (plenty of damn fine ones too but would be kinda silly using those to distill sillyhigh percentage spirit from). The spirit we distilled mostly came out in the high 70s abv - maybe a little over 80% if we put the effort in - and was always surprisingly tasty. Ripped yer head off, obviously, but had a surprisingly clear-headed, almost speedy effect. Obviously the clear-headed feeling didn't last long, mind... :D

Managed to get myself a hot whiskey in my favourite bar and I am so happy because I am sick as a dog!

Tequila, lime juice and lots of ice. Today will not end well :D

I'm drinking a cocktail that I can't take credit for inventing, but I can for re-creating it EVEN BETTER!
I don't know what it's actual pedigree cocktail name is as it was called some made-up Cornish hype name when I first encountered it on a Cornish break & my friend had something similar in Wetherspoons called a 'Gin Fizz'

The one I had in Cornwall was delicious, but when you can't taste the alcohol, the drinks menu doesn't state the amount they put in, & you don't see it being made, then I'm automatically suspicious, especially at £12.50 a pop. You can't really taste the alcohol in mine either, but at least I KNOW it's there, probably in greater amounts than the one I bought, AND (I'm a little too addled to do the maths right now) mine work out at a tiny fraction of the cost of the poncey Cornish one & is marginally more delicious.

INGREDIENTS

Gin
Prosecco
Elderflower Cordial
Fresh Mint
Long, thin cucumber slices
Ice Ice baby

So.....I peel long, waffer-thin strips of cucumber with a vegetable peeler (in the absence of a mandolin slicer), discarding the outside skin & only slicing the seedless fleshy bit around the edges. These I soak in a shot of gin (however I don't think this is actually necessary & tonight I had some soaking in a tub in the fridge from when I last made this days ago & they tasted really bitter after a few days in the fridge, but DELICIOUS in my drink!)

Half fill a high-ball glass with ice & add a 35ml shot of gin
Scoop in a good pile of cucumber slivers
Pour in Elderflower cordial to taste (I've been using about 20ml, but think I may decrease as it's a little too sweet)
Chuck in half a handful of fresh mint leaves
Give the story so far a good stir, poke & muddle with a cocktail stirrer (Jesus, the amount of googling I've had to do for this to find the right names for items I don't usually have to name!)
Top up with prosecco
Another good stir & poke
Garnish with a sprig of mint
DRINK

Using Prosecco as a mixer for spirits sounds like a recipe for disaster, but actually, once you've put all the other shit in the glass, there isn't that much Prosecco room (I proudly declared on the phone when I first made this,that I'd made 3 of these cocktails & only used a third of the bottle of Prosecco - then proceeded to drink the rest of the bottle on it's own - don't want it to go flat now - and totally ruined myself)

i'm now stealing the mans guinness. hangover is going to be dad

I can't believe you're saying that, K!

Was it from a can/bottle? Draught is the only way!

How was your Ballycastle cream liqueur?

i really like aldi's ballycastle much nice that brand leader irish liqueur. alas ive not had any of that for some time, i'll be stocking up for the seasonal holiday though.

canned draught, onto my second which might just be my full soon to spew. will admit to drinking wine earlier at work. hey hoo, i have a great job being paid to eh "network"

Not sinister at all, just keeping it positive and promoting the good with the local wanna be's, politians and them sortsa cunts.

This guinness is turning my tum, i can see the big white bowl looming soon, uggg :-C

x