• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

I hear ya, Erikmen.

I'm craving a fatty shot of h....with some coke mixed in. Speeeeeedball!

30mg Alprazolam, a handful of Bromazepam, and dat fishscale to ring my bells. Really craving some yowda, might have to snag some later, well see %).

Weed. I haven't had weed for something like over a week I think... Ugh. My head!

Just bought enough to do that now ^, sorry you got the blues tho brow. Always feel good when I have enough ops to know I could take my own life with em.

Craving oxazepam, such a chilled functional benzo.

Yeh, that was tongue in cheek, I just wish I had something other than beer.

Fuuuuuuckalcohol and tobacco I need a fun thing

Right now, Bromazepam sounds fucking great. As always, I want Flunitrazepam.. This will never change. I'm not sure if I'm putting roofies on a pedestal, like for instance, I thought Halcion was the holy goddamn grail of BZD's, though I'd rather have Alprazolam over my Triazolam script. Those who've had the pleasure of roofs, what would you compare it to?

definitely some dope to ease me back into real life. got waaaaay too rolled out last night.

maybe some sweet ketamine dreams?

i think yes.

---

also, ykm its funny that you mention halcion cause just recently i was at this fest and this super spun out dude had it and was like, tryna vend it out. weeeird. i actually didnt know you could get a script for it? i thought only med tents/ hospitals could get it?

also, ykm its funny that you mention halcion cause just recently i was at this fest and this super spun out dude had it and was like, tryna vend it out. weeeird. i actually didnt know you could get a script for it? i thought only med tents/ hospitals could get it?
It's definitely difficult to get prescribed, esp for my age as I'm not even 24 yet, but yeah, it gets RX'ed. Truthfully I've only heard of cancer patients getting it, but I know how to twerk the system ;). I also feel Midazolam (Unless you have the injectable solution!) is overrated as well.. So many other, better BZD's out there.. Oxazepam is definitely one of my favorites as it provides an opiate like euphoria, though I take very high doses.
Anyways; Brotizolam and Hareon sounds fucking great. If you've never tried Brotizooooooo, I definitely recommend it, absolute bliss. Plus the entire 5 minutes it takes to kick in orally is a huge bonus!