• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Mas, likely some imported winecoolers ;). Glad I could be of assistance boooiiiizzzzzeeeeeee! Toss me a PM whenever ya get a chance, been a minute cuzzzzzz, dafuq been going down!
OT; Ketamayne, Brotizolam, Flunitrazepam, and PURE-Non Naphtha deems to IV.

Not what I usually crave, but strangely I think a little cocaine & ketamine would hit the spot right now, that's like a once in 5 years craving, usually hate both those drugs, but just a little line would be nice now. No chance of me getting any at this time, so I guess I'll just hit some of my pal's homegrown weed in my vaporizer & some 5-meo-dalt. Some 2C-B might be nice, but I only have bk-2c-b, bit too mellow & long lasting for me at the moment, I'd just sleep it off & wake up tripping.

Coke meth heroin enough to snort and shoot and play ... And also zero repercussions for indulging lols

Plenty of high purity cocainaaaa to sniff and some ethylphenidate to sublingual, then pop 1mg of alprazolam and three somas (it is only 8am after all) would be lush also having a few grams of special Kay lying arount wouldn't be bad!!!

Coke ketamine
various benzos.
hell throw some soma in,
ya got taste phatty ya got taste. (Irish or sumtin accent I'll leave it up to you guys)

Knowing Mas, likely some imported winecoolers ;). Glad I could be of assistance boooiiiizzzzzeeeeeee! Toss me a PM whenever ya get a chance, been a minute cuzzzzzz, dafuq been going down!
OT; Ketamayne, Brotizolam, Flunitrazepam, and PURE-Non Naphtha deems to IV.

Holiday season an work had a nikka busy!
tryna get my rhyme on on top of that but shits back to normal now, smooth sailin

We still got a track we need to lay down ya beezy!
OT; 900mg Oxazepam, with a handfulla Flunitrazepam.

ketamine and alcohol, not both at once, i want to snort k but my body is cracving alcohol since I ceased my holiday binge before the new years tripfest thats comin up

Pure, unadulterated, opiated, apathetic, anaesthetic bliss.

Fuck.

We still got a track we need to lay down ya beezy!
OT; 900mg Oxazepam, with a handfulla Flunitrazepam.

Fuck yeah bruh I'm pumpin em out as is.
I want lots of cocaine then some soma and xanax. Mmmm

Or ketamine would be nice. I consider it more me sticking to the better path for some reason.

^Fuck all yall's uppers. I'm craving happiness, instead of just craving the next hit....

Haha just kidding, full 'scripts of narcotics would be great, all the Opana, Oxycodone, Hydros, Dillys, Xannies, kpins, valyumm,... and soma for good measures.

^Fuck all yall's uppers. I'm craving happiness, instead of just craving the next hit....

Haha just kidding, full 'scripts of narcotics would be great, all the Opana, Oxycodone, Hydros, Dillys, Xannies, kpins, valyumm,... and soma for good measures.

I think I just drooled a bit...
9/10 days without a solid dose of opiates - fucking Poppy Tea WD: still going strong.

I think I just drooled a bit...
9/10 days without a solid dose of opiates - fucking Poppy Tea WD: still going strong.

Buy a Suboxone bro. If it's a strip, shoot or SL, w/e your thing. Don't plug it obv since you're in WDs. If you're lucky and get pills, sniff 'em and you'll be well in a second.

It's been plenty of time since you've had the PST, so don't worry about precipitated WDs.

Cheers for the advice, fella'. :)
But I'm not trying to kick, I'm just stone cold broke.

I´m craving for a healthy life!
@Adrenalinerushes, you seem to be a nice person and good people attract positive friends.
From what we have talked, you seem to be a really nice person to talk to. And soon you be making nice friends.
:)

I´m craving for a healthy life!
@Adrenalinerushes, you seem to be a nice person and good people attract positive friends.
From what we have talked, you seem to be a really nice person to talk to. And soon you be making nice friends.
:)

thank you Erik. I sent you a PM explaining my current mood, you can reply whenever you want, I just needed to vent a bit. again, thank you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.