• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Shit, me neither. Soma and a high insufflated Oxycodone dose would be cool right now.

Before CK got me thinking about Soma+Oxy, I was just craving to chew some more of my benzos.

^^ mm soma and oxy or dilly does sound very nice atm...

got various benzos, and valium in large amounts,andsince ihaven'taken much valium recently, so that should soothe out the end of the night... got pussy earlier which was very nice.... so not complaining :)

also
A big thought to all out there who are spending this part of the season alone for whatever reason, you have my love<3 !

I agree. As painful as some family is, I am glad I have them. To everyone who is alone cheers and merry xmas happy Kwanzaa and whatnot

^^ mm soma and oxy or dilly does sound very nice atm...

got various benzos, and valium in large amounts,andsince ihaven'taken much valium recently, so that should soothe out the end of the night... got pussy earlier which was very nice.... so not complaining :)

also
A big thought to all out there who are spending this part of the season alone for whatever reason, you have my love<3 !

And yea <3s out to lonely people.

Haha we's all gettin' zo'ed up on bluelight drug culture hehe ;):D<3

Wanna try heroin if anything like oxy or other Louisa opiods ill be surrounded in warmmm t

I agree, anyone spending this dumbass holiday alone, I truly hope you get BUCK as fuck!
OT; Not sure why since I am not a vodka fan, but a buncha V-OJ's sound amazing.. Also, 900mg Oxazepam, 10mg Flunitrazepam, and a vial of Midazolam to IV.

just woke up after approx 2 hours sleep, would love an 8 ball of 90% pure puruvian cocainaaaa, as well as a handfull of soma's and temazepams for tonight... be prepared ;)

I just realized I'm out of booze for later today... Forgot to stock up. Stores are gonna be closed, I'm fucked.

I just realized I'm out of booze for later today... Forgot to stock up. Stores are gonna be closed, I'm fucked.

shit bro, yeah maybe hit up a bar, to hold up today, no stores open at all round your ends? not even a little corner shop maybe? hope you get sumn sorted... :\

7 Somas, 120mg Hydrocodone, handful of Flunitrazepam / Brotizolam.

IMO a heavy dose of Carisoprodol + Hydrocodone is one of the most euphoric (yet short lived) opiated feelings.. So long as you have a tolerance, and don't go into a soma-coma ;)!

IMO a heavy dose of Carisoprodol + Hydrocodone is one of the most euphoric (yet short lived) opiated feelings.. So long as you have a tolerance, and don't go into a soma-coma ;)!

Agreed broj
And merry Christmas brojs's.

Somas hAlf hour buzz does kinda blow but it's usually sweet while it lasts.

Lol, I was got a chuckle out of it after posting.. I have none here, and fuck going to Wal-Mart this time of year. The years and years of APAP abuse via Watson 503's made Tylenol have absolutely zero effect on me, even for headaches. Still curious how I'm even healthy at this point, my liver (realistically) should have fucking failed before I was 21. Oh well, guess you dudes are stuck with me for now.
OT; Brotizolam, Triazolam, Flunitrazepam. (Oral, Insufflated, Oral)

You helped me in some serious time of need man I'd prolly still be on a run.
not to mention you that nikka yk, fuckin aleve!!! Lol seriously.
I never take shit like that after my hydro perc days either prolly got enough scares without it.

I got beer for Xmas brojs so I'm good. Still craving a speedbawl mostly to help me through work tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.