Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Wut

I'd like to have some very high quality potent hashish

Fel on your skate board fucked up huh professor?
That etzll get ya.
Been there brooo

Want some coke got my k bUT way wrong setting

LSD, lots of it. I never want to run out of LSD. It's liek the best drug evar amirite.

Gj sf, I genuinely wish you luck
You don't need that shit, esp at your age

Go eat a bunch of acid and mdma occasionally, I know you'll agree that stuff is a lot more fun than sitting around nodding out burning holes in shit with your cig

Ot: I'd like to have some chron don big daddy dank nuglets
I only have reg right now until the weed man comes around laters, /1st world problems
Thanks Bill <3

I love my acid and mdma, but am also not doing that as much as I was... more focused on work than "raves" and festies. I went way too fucking hard last year and fucked up a lot of shit. I really need to go back to college. Other than that, heroin will always be my favorite drug... the way it makes me feel is like nothing else I've ever experienced, but you're right it is boring nodding your ass off and waking up to cigarettes burnt down to the filter. Also I don't miss throwing up everyday all day. I regret trying heroin when I was eighteen. I am now twenty one and time has flown by... I lost out on so much shit because I was always more concerned about getting high on dope. I can't keep doing this..

I'm not going to lie I've been thinking about seeing my "friend" tomorrow and relapsing, but I know I shouldn't. I would feel like an asshole especially after my brother overdosed last night. His heart stopped beating three times apparently. Shits crazy. I also had to witness my mom breakdown and cry over "us kids". I know she wasn't planning to have heroin addicts as children.

Last edited:
Thanks Bill <3

I love my acid and mdma, but am also not doing that as much as I was... more focused on work than "raves" and festies. I went way too fucking hard last year and fucked up a lot of shit. I really need to go back to college. Other than that, heroin will always be my favorite drug... the way it makes me feel is like nothing else I've ever experienced, but you're right it is boring nodding your ass off and waking up to cigarettes burnt down to the filter. Also I don't miss throwing up everyday all day. I regret trying heroin when I was eighteen. I am now twenty one and time has flown by... I lost out on so much shit because I was always more concerned about getting high on dope. I can't keep doing this..

I'm not going to lie I've been thinking about seeing my "friend" tomorrow and relapsing, but I know I shouldn't. I would feel like an asshole especially after my brother overdosed last night. His heart stopped beating three times apparently. Shits crazy. I also had to witness my mom breakdown and cry over "us kids". I know she wasn't planning to have heroin addicts as children.

Been in the second situation before and it's definitely hard on ya.
We our our own people and decide our choices if anything use both those as reason not to lapse but never let it get you down. An if you do get high we all slip up seems like your mind is headed in the right spot.

Morphine(180-240mgs oral)/Alprazolam(4-5mgs oral)+Hash oil combo(vape)!!Have to wait till next Friday but itll be worth the wait for sure.

Id also like to have a gram of Ketamine and some DMT if not that Morph+Alprazolam combo.

Been in the second situation before and it's definitely hard on ya.
We our our own people and decide our choices if anything use both those as reason not to lapse but never let it get you down. An if you do get high we all slip up seems like your mind is headed in the right spot.

I know, but I am so tired of slipping up.... I do it too many times. And with my 19 year old sister doing pills now.. I feel as if I have to stop now. She looks up to me and if both of her older siblings are doing dope I feel as if she will. If my sister does heroin I will seriously die inside. Now I feel the pain she did at watching me. I seriously can't handle seeing her follow my path.

LSD, lots of it. I never want to run out of LSD. It's liek the best drug evar amirite.

THIS... My buddy has 12 hits and a couple grams of DMT sitting for me at his house that I'm probably gonna pick up next week. And another buddy said he just found a solid L connect. =D I'd take LSD every goddamn day of my life if I could hahahaha.

Other than that though, some hydrocodone would be nice. Preferably Tussionex. Holy extended release. A gram of some hash oil would be prime too. And like a quat of kush. Ahhh, thank god I get paid tomorrow. :D

an opie cuz i gots everything else to be good right now

speaking of dmt vials, I have one buried in NC for when I go bavk. Not a fan of lysergics myself.

I <3 lysergics, or at least LSD. =D Psychs are my favorite kind of drug and LSD is #1 for me. Then DMT, MDA, DOB, 2C-x, and then shrooms. Psychedelic amphetamines are definitely a favorite of mine. Not a huge fan of tryptamines, although the only ones I have experience with are DMT and shrooms. I wouldn't mind trying aMT, 4-HO-MET, 5-MeO-DMT, DPT, or DiPT. Doubt I'll end up getting the chance for any of them any time soon though. 2C-x's are really fucking weird, but I can dig them forsure.

Ketamine is definitely number one on my drugs to try list. I've literally never heard anyone even mention it where I live, but hopefully next festival season I'll be lucky enough to run into some. So jealous of you guys who have been doing it all day today.

the FUCKING SPARE keys so i cav go get tobacco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck 'rents hiding em now i can move silent in the night
Edit: stole a card, 25% off, 600mg dxm in gel caps+ 2 arizona tea energyherb blend for 50 cent befre discont, and my tacky. He steals my moms money for larger stuff, I feel I have a right to take a bit off a credit card.

After recovery the, while short to most, was good. And I told da nigga at the cashier yer on issiue 2 -- get me medical cannabiss no pills pls. Noww with etizolam for social anxety, been tellin more ppl to vote. Srsly, I want 3 indica and 2 hybrid plants growin in my unused room legally!!!!! Get me off this opioid/diazepines train!

P.S. I just caught, and gonna use, an Articuno mofos!! Gen 1 (there are only 2 to me). Since my sound card died on temp pc,i cantstrum guitar tll hand heals, the music missing from my soul. This game is enough, plus mad fun.

My vial of DMT burred to be retrieved upon the right time, in NC, a dab of that would be nice

Last edited:
would love some cocaine but that shits expensive... allways been more of a downer person but not atm

getting some RC stims soon, and MXE... can't wait would lovesome K though

Realistically, the one mellow synth noid blend Ive ever trusted. It's ironic; I generally keep away, don't enjoy the ridiculous ones, etc. But I cant afford weed or the paranoia of growing it yet. Vote yes on #2 FL and alaska.

Just some of those receptors filled.

Unrealistically: it all. All of them, unlimited. That'd be an interesting experiment to try on someones life. Hah!

DPT, MXE, (bk)2C-B. Cool, they all rhyme together, and I bet they do in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.