Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Qft
I could do some h, oxy, or 'done right now but fuck that

I'd much rather have a nice stash of purdy mdma crystals like I did at the beginning of the summer atm

Sounds pretty sweet to me too

Think it might be filler n shit? But no oc all day homie
I really have no idea, percs just made me feel moar euphoric for a longer time than roxi's!
I want 10 grips, .4 blaq + a dub of caine to put in my veinnnnnnnn, yeee.

I really have no idea, percs just made me feel moar euphoric for a longer time than roxi's!
I want 10 grips, .4 blaq + a dub of caine to put in my veinnnnnnnn, yeee.

10 grips? Lol

Ketamine all the way want something trippy I can shoot.

Sounding better then another coke Binger lol

Craving some MJ or a dissociative, tempted to get a stim but bills to pay and all that - will just have to wait till I have some extra money to splash out.

Doxylamine, more Alprazolam and some OG kush hash would make my day. Nod central is where I needa be!

Iv also been craving a nice psychedelic trip. A tryptamine would be great for what I'm wanting it some Ketamine or Methoxetamine.

opiates or some kratom.

i have etiz but i've used benzo's too much the past 4 days.

hmm i have alcohol though

Flunitrazepam, more Alprazolam, and Flurazepam would be nice.. Also, a pizza n some beer, Budheavies, of course.. An Indica edible would be premium as well.

Some ketamine then I don't have to worry about gettin flagged at the clinic for my recreational Drug use.

I could do with a muscle relaxer or three as well. Mainly craving opiates still though, especially the pharmy ones.

Going to an all-day concert today and since I'm abroad I don't have any real access to drugs…so I'm gonna be drinking a lot more than I'd like to. But I really just wish I had some stims and a couple of blunts :(

cokecaine! weed and beer gets me nice and relaxed, but lately it's just too much, and i get too sleepy and tired to even enjoy myself

Status
Not open for further replies.