• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that sounds lovely

im craving DMT like crazy, been thinking about it all day, I really want to blastoff soon. Going to a full moon party in a few weeks, hopefully I can get some before then, cause its always super pricey at those parties.

EPH, ritalin or d-amp, got lots of stuff to do this afternoon and weekend!

^that sounds lovely

im craving DMT like crazy, been thinking about it all day, I really want to blastoff soon. Going to a full moon party in a few weeks, hopefully I can get some before then, cause its always super pricey at those parties.

I've never bought it off the street, only did my own extractions back in the day. And while they aren't hard to perform, obtaining acacias or similar starting point material is getting quite tricky in the USA. Back in school I used to "teach" friends how to extract and I'd always get smoked up for it after they got their first harvest :D. And despite its going prices I never really sold any myself since I deemed (pun!) it to be too valuable. If you can obtain the plants I highly recommend an extraction, I don't know if we have discussed it and maybe you have already done them.

Fucking stuff is like a living heaven, if anything could make me believe in a god or afterlife it is DMT.

Heroinheroinheroin, also xanax, lots. If I ever find non-naphtha deems I'll IV it. For science!

Never, sadly bro =[ I have shot up at the peaaaaak of some amazing, ridiculously good tabs.. That was, tdgfdhgfkf, ahhhhhh, too good! MDMA + IV Hareon = ftfw; I'll defo do that shit, you know where a playa lives come on down!

1435 miles away man... still saving gas money

OT: cocaine/ketamine

Heroinheroinheroin, also xanax, lots. If I ever find non-naphtha deems I'll IV it. For science!

Tried with some shit I had Def wasn't soluble left me with some trippy soup but you an me both broj

Goddamn, I survive off newps, benzos, and fastfood.. I seem to be in good health, lets see how long till I kill over. You make me feel quite unhealthy, TS'er.. *Takes a bite of a swiss cake roll, washes it down with a Dr.Pepper* I should change up..
OT: A rig fullva fucking dopeeeeee, I'm not used to being off subs.. Or 100mg m-done, some liquor, and 20mg Alprazolam. =x[/QUOT

Trainspotter,
Just made a huge salad !

ykm420,
I was eating like that for a long time, I stopped wanting to eat so I just made myself eat fast food n stuff; but I lost tons of weight… and didn't look well. That's just ime. Some can totally eat tons of fast food/sweets/pops etc and be just fine. :)

Valium and the cute chick who works on the farm I volunteer @

Also some morphine and a sunny afternoon why not?

I've never bought it off the street, only did my own extractions back in the day. And while they aren't hard to perform, obtaining acacias or similar starting point material is getting quite tricky in the USA. Back in school I used to "teach" friends how to extract and I'd always get smoked up for it after they got their first harvest :D. And despite its going prices I never really sold any myself since I deemed (pun!) it to be too valuable. If you can obtain the plants I highly recommend an extraction, I don't know if we have discussed it and maybe you have already done them.

Fucking stuff is like a living heaven, if anything could make me believe in a god or afterlife it is DMT.

Right?

I'm planning to do an extract soon, MHRB is still pretty easily available around here, but I mostly just get it off hippies or deep web.

Right now I just want to shoot dope and forget about my mess of a life.

A nice big bottle of liquid Morphine sulfate would be pretty awesome.

I remember back when I was in high school, my friend found an unopened bottle of Morphine sulfate in his grandma's medicine cabinet after she passed away. We had never done opiates before then, but we were dosing that shit left and right for a whole weekend. Ended up OD'ing my first time ever doing opiates lol. By the end we still had over half the bottle left, but we decided to say fuck it and sold it. Man, if I had that thing now though, I could make it last a couple weeks easily. Ahhh, the blissfully ignorant high school days. Good times haha.

Shit, dude.. Narcanned? Liquid morphine is the shit, my old dealer used to always give me free morphine with every transaction. Never did much, until he was like 'Let the liquid sit under your tongue" and it got me pretty fucking lit. Wish I bought that whole thing off him now, but then all I wanted was fentanyl, dillies, and perczzz. I really don't know why I prefer percocet to roxi's. Am I the only one?

Last time I took benzo was Thurs night and I wanna eat the last crumb I got but know it will be more relieving to save it for later.

I wanna strong beer and some opana. Mmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.