• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What are the contents of this pill? Test results included.

Morissey

Bluelighter
What could this be:

Name: Pink Bomb
The colour is a pale pink. I wonder if it played much of a role in the test results below.

Test Results:
Mandelin: Quick reaction to hot pink

Marquis: Quick reaction to hot pink

Mecke: reaction to hot pink

Simons: Slight reaction to blue

Robadope: Very tiny specs of red

Taste: One of the most bitter pills I have come across.

Any ideas?

Judging from the above links I'm guessing it's a mix of MDxx and (meth)amphetamine.

Pill ID threads are not allowed in ED.

I am going to shift over to PR Discussion where they might be of more help.

Mods: Use your discretion :)

asphyx said:
Judging from the above links I'm guessing it's a mix of MDxx and (meth)amphetamine.

I would have thought that there was no or very little MDxx present at all. Marquis and Mandelin went hot pink, nothing like the purple or black which mdxx usually shows. Same with Mecke.

I was thinking they might contain something odd like 2c-t-something, pma or mcpp.

Anyone else?

purplefirefly said:
Pill ID threads are not allowed in ED.

I am going to shift over to PR Discussion where they might be of more help.

Mods: Use your discretion :)

This is not a pill id thread?
It's related to the contents of the pill based on testing results. I'm curious about what the colour reactions mean in this case.

You were asking about the contents of your pill, you do not know what it contains even though it was tested.

Questions pertaining to pill identification (in any form at all) are not allowed in Ecstasy Discussion.

:)

I'd say all your pink reactions were simply the pills dye. I'd bet your bomb is either inactive or a piperazine pill

This is a strange one. I've looked all over to see if I could figure this out for you but I have no clue. Marquis will turn some chemicals pink but doesn't explain the other reagent reactions. I have to second woodpeckers suggestion...perhaps the dye color showed through since it seems to be testing as inactive (other than the Simons)? Maybe a piperazine? I'm at a loss on this one, sorry.

Can you take pictures of the testing results & post them here (behind the NSFW tag)?

PS - PFF is correct, no Pill ID's or speculating on contents of a pill are allowed in Ecstasy Discussion, but we allow most of what they don't in ED over here in PRD. ;)

I'll see what I can do with a picture.

I'm thinking of snorting a tiny line of it to see what happens. I'm curious :p

Do you guys think PMA is possible because of the slight red Robadope reaction?

Morissey said:
I'll see what I can do with a picture.

I'm thinking of snorting a tiny line of it to see what happens. I'm curious :p

Do you guys think PMA is possible because of the slight red Robadope reaction?

Do you really want to snort something that you have no idea of what it contains? 8o

If it was PMA, the Mecke should have changed to lime green & the Marquis would have bubbled a bit with no color change. Mandelin will bubble and turn a green/red/brown color.

A pic of the reagent testing might be helpful. :)

PS - are you in the US or ??

RavenousBlonde said:
Do you really want to snort something that you have no idea of what it contains? 8o

If it was PMA, the Mecke should have changed to lime green & the Marquis would have bubbled a bit with no color change. Mandelin will bubble and turn a green/red/brown color.

A pic of the reagent testing might be helpful. :)

PS - are you in the US or ??

Australia, how come?

There was a very slight fizzle on Mandelin and Marquis if my memory serves me right or maybe it was just one of them.

I'll see if i can borrow a camera tomorrow

Morissey said:
Australia, how come?

There was a very slight fizzle on Mandelin and Marquis if my memory serves me right or maybe it was just one of them.

I'll see if i can borrow a camera tomorrow

Just wanted to know where these were geographically in case someone else asks about them. :)