• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids what am i doing wrong here(iv fentanyl)

HYDRO_CHRONIC

Bluelighter
I got 2 25mcg hr patches ,I put some gel in spoon,added water mixed for like 1 min then brought to slight boil banged it and I don't feel much of anything

ive been doing pretty crappy heroin for the last few months here and there so my tolerance cant be tht damn high

am I doing something wrong?

1.you should be making a solution with a known quantity of fent and bacteriostatic water so you can better judge your dose.
2.you should be filtering your solutions through a micron filter.
3.you should not be boiling your solution. You have micrograms on solution and you'll end up boiling them off

Also,fent is not known to be particularly euphoric. Respiratory and CNS suppression however are quite pronounced, stop tread with extreme caution and so not chase a high that may not even exist.

listen slick I know all the rules/precautions withfent ,stop preaching just to get someone to praise u and make ur day

not everybody has MF's laying around or bacteriostatic water come on ....I wnt to be sedated ,euphoria is VERY subjective so get over it

if I had that stuff I wuld use it

they gave you advice, be greatful. sure you might know it but certainly aren't practicing it. if you drop out you'd be wishing you probably listened and steered clear of fucking with the gels for IV use.

if you're not able to get successful results from IV try another ROA - sublingual for example which is safer.

The thing you are doing wrong is trying to inject them in the first place. I've also tried it, like you, and it simply didn't work. I'm sure it is possible somehow, but the truth is you will have no idea how much you actually managed to get into solution even if you manage it. Better not to roll the dice in this case I think.

Buy some more and use as intended instead if you want to get high, you get the most out of them this way (I've tried all methods).

^exactly. I have little experience with fentanyl to be honest, but the few times I did screw around with it, I also used the gel patches. We would pour out the gell onto a mirror and blow dry it, evaporating the liquid and leaving behind a crystal like sheet which could then be scraped up into lines and sniffed, shot, plugged, etc... (We sniffed-and we were all IV drug users as well). While I definitely don't recomend using the above mentioned method for administering fentanyl, if you are going to try and abuse it through a route other than transdermal, than it is very important that you make sure that you know precisely what your dosage is-the best way to do this would be to water measure the drug. unfortunately I am fairly certain that the fentanyl in the gel is not mixed in a consistant manner, so crystallizing and then re-devolving it for measurement would likely work pretty well.

im thinking of just putting some gel under the tongue ,I know wearing t will not give me anything ,by the way I did do another shot and got a decent affect ,from what ive heard shouldn't fent have a VERY intense rush ,I felt like a tickle and tasted a chemical taste in my mouth bout it

I tried smoking and I wasn't impressed ,is foil best ? small spoon? knifeto vaporize it?

Fent will NOT have a very intense euphoric rush. Its the kind of thing where one minute your awake the next minute your not.

If you've been here since 2001, I'm surprised you added heat in the first place. Totally unnecessary.

It's very easy to overdose on IV fentanyl; be careful.

z-neg said:
make sure that you know precisely what your dosage is-the best way to do this would be to water measure the drug.

the only reason i will give dosing advice with the polymer matrix patches is because they can be safely measured cutting sections.

i thought they were doing away with the gels altogether over there like they have here downunder. there's an article about it somewhere in here.

i've only ever used the polymer's (my first OD) and being the fiend i am lost all control with them at the time because of how easy it was to sit a couple patches in the mouth and forget about them. later on you're flushing hot and cold, spewing up for hours on end because you've been nodding the whole time without realising nor able to take the patches out.

From what I've read, fentanyl is a strong opioid, but gives very little pleasurable effects, rather feeling like a "cold" opioid-side-effect blur. This causes fentanyl abusers to keep chasing this non-existent euphoria they're so used to with Heroin and other opium-poppy-derived opiates, leading them to overdose while the super-intense respiratory depression from fent kills them.

So many Bluelighters have died from fentanyl, stay away from abusing that bullshit, and get yourself a real (poppy-derived) opiate if you're addicted to opiates.

Honestly, I understand, this is bluelight, but this person clearly does not care to read a bunch of crap you are all paraphrasing from erowid or old threads.

Smoking works well. I can't suggest how you should apply to amount of fent to foil, but once you try it, you should enjoy it. I find it rather euphoric actually (as you said, subjective) Once you have vaped some off of foil you will realize how bad an idea applying heat to the solution is. It vapes at a relatively low temp im my experience.

I have never IV'd fent, but what I hear from the people I know who DO inject fent regularly and enjoy it, you need to make the solution out of vinegar (or another acidic liquid... Not orange juice ;) )

Good luck, stay safe.

I think you've gotten some good advice so far.. depends what you choose to do with it now. In my opinion, like others have already said... you are expecting way too much out of fent. People have built it up to almost mythic proportions and expect it to be like amazing quality heroin.. That's not the case. It's an incredibly potent drug but as far as its recreational effects.. it's serioisly lacking, and like Ergic said.. many BL'ers have died from the shit chasing this high that they kept hearing about. Unfourantley, by the time they learned it didn't exist... they were dead and being posted about here

Good luck.

Its time for my 2 cents on the Fent, diff types and ways of use. Tolerance and all.

For me personally. The best RoA is up the nose. I know alot of people put in nasal spray bottles and all. I just use a straw, gravity syphon about a ml of water, or roughly 2-3 teardrops worth. squeeze the gel into the water, it floats, then suck it up with a straw. As long as you dont have too much water, the solution will simply carry the gel up the straw, and when the water absorbs the fent is left in the mucas membrane. It can take a bit longer this way i imagine, 20min or so for effects to peak.

Now as for tolerance, I know everyone talks about how strong this stuff is, but this ruined my experience the first several times, as i was a bit , too cautious. It takes me a full 50mcg patch to get where i want to be. A full 5mg of fent i just finished and im opening another patch. I lean towards D most the time, since it is decent in my area and fairly cheap. Blue stamps with 14 in a B. I typically do a full 2 b's up the nose when I have that stuff. so in comparison, 5mg of fent, is roughly = to 1b of D.

Before I go on and on about all aspects, ill post this and if anyone gives a damn, I got all the info you could want. Just ask (minus the chemical reactions and all) I have tried almost all extraction processess with the matrix patches too, and IMO, the are worthless. Best thing to do with matrix is, wear your tolerance, and get more of your DofC to cap it off. Also, matrix patches seem to last min of 4 days, but they are not as strong. and yes, cheeking does work, but for me seems after 4hrs it just cant work any faster.

I am opiate tolerant and d/t this my doc just put me on (gel) Fentanyl patches starting with the 50 mcg. (Along with 15mgs of IR Oxy qid) I put one on and felt nada. I waited 24 hrs as I'd read they can sometimes take awhile. I then opened another and opened the patch itself, and put a slit in the casing. I tried eating some and rec'd a slight buzz. I then scratched (& cleaned) my skin and put the slit part directly on the skin. 20 mins later my eyes were pinpoint my hear rate elevated and I felt no pain at all! It scared me tho! Gotta be careful with this shit.

Fentanyl is too easy to OD on. the dose is unpredictable. with the patches you can cut them not knowing which one is the stronger half. usually they say put that time release patch on and you'll be nodding hard for three days. youd need to research some serious pharmacology before messing with fentanyl. Its used for epidural anesthesia for a reason

This is what I do. If you happen to O.D. it's not my fault. I'm just trying to help the next person out so they don't sit there and make some shit up and poke with a failed solution and than do it again and again. Yes it's dangerous. I use a metal coffee scoop and than i will peel the patch off the plastic that cover the adhesive. Than I'll stick it to my skin a few times just so it won't be sticky anymore. Than ill cut up a 75 mcg patches into 4s just bc the whole patch doesn't fit in the scoop without doing so. Plus you don't want the patch to stick to the side of the metal scoop bc the scoop will melt the plastic. Now you can get a 10ml medicine syringe and pull up 4 to 5 ml of vinguar. Put put the vinguar in the scoop. Now here is the part where ppl say lightly boil and some will say boil the shit out of it. Me personal I boil the shit out of it. Bit make sure you don't let the vinguar evaporate too much. Let it get down to about 2 or 3 ml and add 2 to 3 ml of water. Boil again let it get down to about 3ml suck it up with the 10ml syringe and cap it so yet won't lose the med thru evaporation. Run cold water on the syringe to cool. Now get a rig. 1cc is what I use. Carefully fill it to about 70 units. And shoot. I use 70 unit because I have am stupid high tolerance. If your new to this please just fill tout about 30 or 40. More like 30 bc you can die. If you miss with this cocktail or any cocktail involving vinguar it will BURN like a BITCH. I'm not joking it's the worst burn ever and I personal have shot everything under the moon. And another warning. I noticed after using a vein a few times and shooting the vinguar. My vein would be gone. Not gone like it's taking a break. Like gone like you can't use that spot again. I'm one of those guys who can break a roxy down and draw I up and have it in my veins in less than 30 sec. After I found fentynal and vinguar, I on average now spend 30mins to 3 hrs looking for a vein bc the vinguar does something to it. Don't believe just pull back a little blood in the rig with the vinguar and justill watch the blood turn black within 30 secs give of take a few seconds. I know blood will do that anyways I'm a rig but not as fast as it does with vinguar. Ok that's my take let me know how if goes. BE CAREFUL NOT A DUMB ASS