PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What am i about to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3LL

Greenlighter
So theres this listing for "DMT blotters" online, for quite cheap and he lists the blotter ingredients here:

My blotters Ingredients:
10% LSD-psychedelics
20% DOB-psychedelics
30% DMT-psychedelics
10% MAM-synthetic cannabinoids
10% Al-Lad-psychedelics
20% DOM-psychedelics

Can someone tell me how you can mix all these together, and does this seem safe?

That's total lies. Nobody who had all those drugs would mix them randomly and put them on a blotter. Half of those aren't even active at blotter sized doses.

It also wouldn't be cheap. Chances are what he's selling is inactive or just random junk. Or he's a scam artist. Either way, if you give him money, you won't get whatever he claims!

DMT is the only one on there which cannot be present in sufficient quantities on a blotter to get high from not to mention it would require the use of an MAO inhibitor.
The cannabinoids likely are not potent enough either but I have no idea on the actual dosage range for them
Very likely the tabs are NBOMe although that's just speculation; there would be no reason to combine all those drugs together in to one as well.
A handy tip for buying drugs is that if it seems wayyyy too good to be true it probably is

Status
Not open for further replies.