• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What about your personality do you wish you could change?

My scatteredness. I don't know if it due to being on drugs, taking lots of drugs in my life, or not having drugs (or enough drugs) but sometimes it can be extremely diffcult for me to pay attention to quite direct & simple things. Like when some1 is talking to me, i can veer off into oblivion and generally forget what was said, or pull out a point on the topic, yet not remember what the hell the topic was!!!

I also tend to forget things, have a struggle with maintaining moderation (with most things), have a withdrawing and sullen personality and smoking cigarettes.
Although smoking cigarettes can be contested as a personality trait, i see it as a part so I wish i could change it.

Apart from that, excluding all of the above, the rest of me is great, i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i'm also a horrible liar)

I'm really sensitive, emotional and a HUGE worrier:\

Combined those 3 and things can get very exhausting at times.

the part that gets nervous easily, says stupid things, and generally takes a long time to relax and open up around people could go. that would be nice.

On one side of the spectrum, I'd like to change my uncompromising attitude towards others... to make room for them in my life, and vice-versa.

On the other hand, I don't really get lonely, am at my best socially when I'm alone or in a small group, and have found humanity, on the whole, to be a huge disappointment.

I guess there's nothing I really want to change about personality. I'm aware that I'm not perfect, and that many people find me exceptionally difficult - however, deep down I have the emotional resources to be able to deal with all of this. I just hold my head up high, satisfied that I stood firm in my own beliefs and values! :)

So yeah, the stubbornness of my personality I'm kind-of torn between whether it's a good thing or not. It keeps me distant, and keeps me content, both at the same time.

Last edited:
I wish I could get more self satisfaction from being introverted

time and time again i find myself being used and abused - because im too nice.

need to be way meaner in 07 :X