• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What about the asian men?

Dpuerto...why do you make youself sound like a jackass sometimes but at other times, you sound like you have a heart? I guess I can't pass permanent judgement on you as being an asshat.;)

I just want to see how easy everyone is to pass judgement:)

I appreciate your decline of permanent judgement... I like to keep things in the balance...

I'll be lookin our for your posts.

fruitfly said:
My bf is half Korean (half white) as well and his hoo hoo dilly is just fine.;)

"just fine"

i would take that as an insult.

just thought I add (having read first page) is that I have a manchurian friend who is 199cm tall, and captain of our firsts basketball team, leading pointscorer in the division. so not all asian guys are short

and I am not physically attracted to asian men because I'm not gay, but I can appreciate a good looking man and there are some handsome asian men out there that get lots of women.

I'm half filipino, and I have only one friend of asian descent. I am not, nor will I ever be part of a "gang". I'm 180cm tall. I don't drive a honda. I've never had a car accident. I drink beer and am not a two sip pip. I don't talk with an asian accent (I'm Australian and talk with an American accent). I don't understand any language apart from english. I don't like Anime. And as for dick size, the only dick I've seen long enough to draw comparisons with is my own but none of my ex's had any complaints.

Stereotypes by their very nature tend to be true in the majority of cases, but not in all.

astrosmurf said:
asian guys are fucking hot.

hmm...

i guess that's why you should always store them in the refrigerator.

ideally in the crisper section. together with the smallgoods and cheese.

biggerbear said:
hmm...

i guess that's why you should always store them in the refrigerator.

ideally in the crisper section. together with the smallgoods and cheese.

no, no, no, you got it all wrong. you store them in the bedroom ;)

The problem with asian guys is that you don't meet many that have a fucking clue when it comes to females (im not saying that I do.. ). These guys shower them in gifts and treat them so "NICE(little bitch nice)". "Desperation is a stinky cologne" - Super troopers
Thats mainly why they are unattractive IMHO.

Im asian, I've had the weirdest upbringing possible.. I HATE asian chicks , demanding high maintenance and generally pretty fucking boring .. (must always follow the trend and the COOL/right/status thing to do).

ps. You have to wonder why dpuerto is so interested in asian cock, a fetish perhaps?

^^Dude you are generalising again...alot can be said for the type of woman one goes for and how they like to be treated.
Also just becos you are asian and stink with the ladies doesnt mean your asian brother does either and whose to say all white guys are good with women cos believe me some guys just suck and they are generally ones with no clue not race!!!

astrosmurf said:
no, no, no, you got it all wrong. you store them in the bedroom ;)

Hell yeah baby. *jumps into astrosmurf's bed*

I guess both charlie and psylnser is partly right. Its more of the 'western' culture to go out, dance with the girl in a sleazy manner, and force down large amounts of alcohol down her throat before taking her back 'home'...

whilst asians generally shower the girls with gifts, makes sure she's 'alright' with him talking to her and all that blah blah blah.

I guess its the debate between 'gentlemen' and 'jackass'... :)

I don't find asian girls physically attractive what so ever. I've got "Australian" friends that find them attractive but I never have. Also I find the language and cultural differences with asian girls who have not been "australianised" as a sticking point.

I don't shower my girlfriends (ex's anyways) with gifts, I find that actions tend to have more of an impact but perhaps I'm just not picking materialistic girls. Once in a relationship I know how to behave myself to ensure the continuation of the relationship for a reasonably long time (average around 3 years). But I cannot pick girls up, I can't walk up to a girl at a pub, club, library, etc etc raise one eyebrow, put on a cheezy grin and say "How you doing?" (anyone who says this to a member of the opposite sex in a pick up line fashion doesn't deserve to be laid....ever....)
I don't believe it has anything to do with ethnicity cause I don't maintain any asian culture in myself. Getting a chick pissed then shagging her rotten has more to do with the individual, their personality and values less than their ethnicity and culture IMHO.

Im ASIan but dont look it. People always mistake me for everything else (believe me, its funny when im in a foreign country and they start talkin to me in their native language) What can i say, it really is a global village and there are so many mixing of cultures lookwise that its hard to pinpoint and label people. And i DO NOT generalize regarding any aspect of anything, period. Ive been with asian men and european men and americans. (more of asian of course) Of course you will always make comparisons , its human nature. Every single fuckin person is different , and what opinions you hold of people sometimes may just surprise you. I had a chinese/filipino boyfriend who was 6 feet tall and hung like a horse. Likewise, ive had 5'3 foot filipino boyfriend who was also hung like a horse. You JUST cant CANT CANT CANT CANT frikkin generalize and put people regardless of RACE, CULTURE and ETHNICITY into labeled boxes ...sheesh!

I ususally am not interested in asian men. They tend to be shorter on average than the rest of the population. And me, standing at 6'0", I have to have a guy who is taller than me. I've dated a guy shorter than me before...hated it...not gonna do it again.

:(

Wow. im amazed by how hot this topic is at Bluelight.. Pretty much everyone got diff size cocks no matter what, Oh yeah, for the record 1st of all.. all the stereotype about black men with big cocks isnt even true because i've been to this human sexuality seminar, and they were talking about it.. and uh. even showed pics + some black men have told me they aint got big ones.. .. Anyways.. about asian men.. I have a few female friends (2 white girls and 1 asian girl)who have dated and is still dating asian men.. I asked them how are they in bed.. they said they are great.. lol.. of course everyones different in bed. So then i asked about their size down there.. knowing theres so many stereotypes about their cocks, i was curious. One of my white friends and the asian girl said their men got pretty big ones..long. And her ass actually measured it.. and they said about 7 inches or some shiet.. lol.. So that kinda proves it.. to break the stereotypes.. just gotta find the right ones.
Funny how i mainly see asian girls with either Asian guys or White guys.. And if i do see asian men dating outside their race, its white girls.. They kinda switch but white guys and asian girls more than white girls with asian guys.

Asian men can be very attractive -- just have to have the right kind of attitude and a certain way of carrying themselves. But of course, that applies to pretty much everyone in my mind... blacks, whites, asians, hispanics. Personally, I've only dated white guys -- I'm an asian girl -- but I wouldn't rule out dating a man of any color. Umm, my parents on the other hand, are a different story. :\