• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What about the asian men?

ashaman said:
but yes, i have to agree, most asians are on the conservative side. Its culture, i guess.

Depends on where and how you're brought up. I bet I am less "conservative" than many of you.

Insane Platypus said:
Depends on where and how you're brought up. I bet I am less "conservative" than many of you.

Also, my parents were very conservative, but I grew up here, and I would have to say, I'm further out there than like....almost everybody

My S.O. is Filipino, not too conservative, but sometimes he lets it slip. :) IMO, he's the most attractive person I know. But like I said, it's my opinion, and it's somewhat influenced. ;)

I've always found asians attractive, but Brian's actually the first asian I've dated or done anything with. I've also always been incredibly intimidated by them.

He doesn't try to "reform" me into being submissive, we don't believe in that, as well as he knows there's no way in hell I'll sit there and take it. Then again, I'm quite the handful. :)

We all have to take stereotypes and think about how would you like to be judged as a nation or a race as a whole. I don't fit into a stereotype, Brian doesn't fit into a stereotype, I know many of you don't fit into one as well. So why judge others like that?

can everyone just ignore dpuerto and he'll just disappear eventually. Don't feed the troll!

I do find some asian men hot..and honestly some don't. I guess I have fetish with the height thing in asian men. I cant' find short men hot..gotta be at least 5'9. But again I'm asian and I wouldn't go for any other race except asian. I'm not a racist, I just like asian men. LOL.
BTW, the penis thing is just a myth!!! I don't have to prove anything..it's your lost to think that asian are small.

I am an Asian Man!...

...And I'm doing all right in school. B average

I hate those kids that get drunk and call everything "gay"

but i like to smoke a little weed once in a while

If you are white and hang with only white people as your main set of friends doesn't that make you part of a white clique?

I don't take my gf's cell phone so I can see who's been calling her, and whether she is cheating or not. BUt i know white guys that do that.

When I was watching Japanese movies with my friends, a Polish kid asked me, "Do you know what they're saying? Can you read that?" I told the Polish kid, "no, I don't know because I'm Korean." And the kid knew I was Korean. Then when we watched a Finnish film I asked the same person whether they could understand the language or read the texts in the movie. The Polish person was insulted and annoyed. Then I told the person, "You asked me those same questions when we were watching Japanese films." The polish person laughed, but I was upset that I had to explain that.

Such obvious things.

When I visited Korea I was told I was attractive by strangers. Girls were taking notice of me. I was not used to this. Growing up in America I thought I was ugly, as white kids would press their temples with their fingers and pull back, thinking they're a mirror image of me, though they do not look at thing like me.

My friend Sara was really upset when she found out that a white guy she was seeing was seeing three other asian girls. More upset than you can imagine because now she has to question everything.
When I meet someone new I have to wonder if my image has already predetermined my personality for them. A white girl once told me in high school that she liked me but went for some white guy instead.

The things I've been reading on this thread are insulting in a way that I guess some of u cannot fully understand.

Based on stereotypes I should be this Fu Manchu, nerd taking snapshots of everywhere I go, gangster, smoking and angry as fuck. You know that stereotypes don't make any sense because they begin to contradict. You see, I am none of these things. I'm a junglist, into hip-hop and indie rock, and I'm an aspiring writer. I have a white girlfriend.

I was standing outside with her when some drunk kid from a dorm building yelled out, "I'm ASian, will you love me?" to her. He was not Asian, but I guess me being Asian meant something to him. Maybe having a white gf was threatening him. Or he thought it was just ridiculous, and white guys rule...but see I'm going crazy thinking about that moment because of my hatred of racism

There isn't an Asian male fetish, or at least not one that can rival the Asian female fetish. But you know, I won't even be surprised if an Asian male fetish begins to emerge in the US. I won't be pleased about it either.

I mean, do you people realize how subjective beauty is? What was goreous in the 1890's, 1930's, 1960's, 1990's, are completely different, even contrary at times.

I've met white nerds, violent white people, dominating white poeple, but I don't think white people are necessarily those things.

I've been told I'm awesome in bed. I do not have a small penis, like this myth proclaims. My girlfriend thinks I'm beautiful and I think she is too, and I suppose this thread shouldn't really bother me, but the things I've read here effect my parents, my sister, some of my friends, and perhaps someday my kids and it's just sad.

And I'm just reading this stuff and I don't feel human. I feel like this generalized object that has been invading the United States, and there are these white people debating my role, my existence, when i was fucking born in NYC, trying to determine my value. Well, Fuck most of you people. If I wrote a thread about white girls and white guys and how they are seen, and only minorities wrote on there, I'm sure your'd be surprised as fuck by what you read.

Last edited:
aww *hugs* don't worry not everyone is racist or believes stereotypes. i don't belive the stereotypes i hear about asians, or any other cultrue for that matter.
i just would really like to meet a dominant asian guy, or just plain dominant any guy for that matter! =D
you guys know that bit in the dragon : bruce lee story, where him and his gf are watching that movie and theres that horrible stereotype? i always cry in that bit and wanna give "bruce" a hug. That movie is so good.
i once heard a guy saying "i don't like coloured girls" i mean what the hell was with that? he was saying he didn't find them attractive, not saying he didn't like them as people, but still pretty crazy if you ask me.
there are sexy black guys, sexy white guys, sexy asian guys.
there are sexy black girls, sexy white girls and sexy asian girls.
I've been attracted to all "types"
i live in australia and there is a bit of racism against asians, its hidden though. the two cultures co-exist but hardly ever merge, which is a pity. i've never tried to start anything up with sweet asian guys, because alot of the time they act sort of cold towards me, and i feel like i'm not good enough for them or something.
I really want to sometime visit Japan, cause i really like what i know about its culture, and get to know it a bit better, because i've found that alot of things i like come from there.
Fire Escape- im really sorry if some of the comments people made upset you. they were made out of ignorance, not out of any desire to hurt people, im pretty sure.

Well said Fire Escape. Although i don't necessarily feel those exact emotions as you do, i do feel like i've been placed under the prejudiced views.

My ex-girlfriend has complained to me more than once that im Asian... i mean, she wanted blue eyes and brown hair and that sort of thing... im just like... wtf? its nothing i can change...

And its not only because of that. Its the sterotype that Asian guys arn't as open or as fun or as superior as white guys; thats bullshit.

oh well, life isn't fair anyways. No use complaining about it.

yeah silly old world hey. But then again, compared to the days where people believed that all asians ate babies etc, things are much better, give it some more time and there may be no stereotypes anymore! *hopeful*
what on earth is wrong with ure g/f ashaman? if she's going to go only for looks then she should go only for looks, not complain about a guy who doesnt look exactly the way she wants him to.

had one experience with a guy who was half japanese (from father's side) and half american... he grew up on hawaii... was a very cool and sweet guy... and his penis definitely was bigger than average... and even though he had little experience with women he was a great lovemaker and could go on forever... i've often wondered whetehr that's typically japanese or whether it was just him...

but anyway ever since i've a soft spot for asian men :)

nothing wrong with her :) she is very sweet but sometimes very shallow :p

nice new picture btw ;)

well said Fire Escape. I totally understand where you are coming from. Growing up being the "only one" in class. Girls telling you "you're cute for an asian" then turning you down for a date. I will honestly say that things like this really does take it's toll on ones sanity. It always comes down to self doubting yourself when you are with a girl, are you a phase? Some trinket to piss daddy off?

I dated a white girl while I was in college in rural North Carolina and we would always get wierd looks while holding hands in public. I will honestly say it did put a mild strain on our relationship. Of course this is living in the "South" and it may be different in other parts of the country but still it sucks.

I can honestly say I fit into VERY few asian stereotypes, but it is still an upward battle when you're with friends or meeting new people. The "pulling back of the eyes" I got constantly in grade school to college. Constantly being asked "what does my Kanji tattoo say" or wanting to talk about cars.

It has and always will be an upward battle being a minority in any country. But I take a page from the philosophy of Bruce Lee, we have such a rich and deep culture, they just don't understand us, why can't we take the time to show them. I try constantly to keep this in the back of my mind. Putting the negative comments aside and moving on to educate others about who I am as a person and how my culture and upbringing has made me into who I am.

I really do hope that their is no "Asian Male" fetish on the horizon. Yes Asian males are getting much more exsposure with Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat and Jackie Chan now staring in films. But they still are being typcasted as "Kung Fu" guys and action stars. but hey it's a start isn't it? Hopefully somwhere down the line we can be portrayed in a different light with much more diversity.

I am Asian and I have a small dick....now, is everyone happy?

well... with jet li and jacky chan... at least white guys will know to run when they get us mad *grins*

Fire Escape i can understand. Me being in high school right now, i see lots of stereotypes. Im Japanese-American and theres all these kids of a different race talking and acting like that know about MY culture. Its really stupid when someone proclaims to be japanese when all they do is watch japanese anime and listen to japanese music. They give off all these stereotypes that im supposed to be smart, supposed to be good, supposed to do this and that.

oo jet li, jackie chan, i luv them... im especially going to marry jackie (even though i've read he's not a good family man). Jackie Chan in fearless hyena part 2 is my fave movie ever.
thanks btw ashaman :)
anyways, back on topic....
I agree that to follow anything Bruce Lee has said is a good way to live your life. He's such an inspiration.
I wish asian people felt comfortable enough to show us their roots and customs etc, i mean asian ppl generally know all they need to know about western customs etc, so the trick is to find a balance between the two, more open-mindedness etc.
i don't think there would be an "asian male fetish"... girls can be shallow, but not in that way.
i don't like the way jackie is making more hollywood type films, they do tend to sterotype him alot. in his older dodgy films, where everyone was asian, there weren't as many stereotypes. with the newer films they are worried about the image they are trying to portray, with the older films they didn't care about what image they gave out about asians, so they just were, which showed us more about asian culture than when they were trying to show us and putting thought into it.
geez i don't think this post makes sense... im sorry.
anyways, from a grils point of view i definately would have a relationship with an asian, even if he did have a small "weewee", it wouldn't be for shock value, i shock my parents enough already without even trying :)

When I was in the US, I was brought to a "Show and Tell" session by a elementry school boy. The first question the other kids asked me was...

DO YOU KNOW KUNG FU?

Now, wtf is that?

comment against the guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO at fengtau

I once convinced this kid in my neighborhood that I studied Kung Fu with Jet Li and my father studied with Bruce Lee. Yeah I know it sick to play on the stereotypes but I was laughing so much he should know that I was not telling the truth.

Too bad Gemslave lives in Australia :(