• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

We're all going to die? Russian invasion of Ukraine 2022

Lol Russia, who gives a fiddlers fuck if they have a demigorgan we got Amber Heard baby :)

I know which one I’d rather take a bath with.

Lol Russia, who gives a fiddlers fuck if they have a demigorgan we got Amber Heard baby :)

I know which one I’d rather take a bath with.

I take it your watching Stranger Things?

As for Amber I would be anxious I would say the wrong thing and she would shit in the bath. I am not into kink shaming but that's not not for me.

I take it your watching Stranger Things?

As for Amber I would be anxious I would say the wrong thing and she would shit in the bath. I am not into kink shaming but that's not not for me.
Hahahaha :)

Your caution is probably wise brother! No I’m in the same boat I’d definitely prefer a bath that the transvestite donkey witch hasn’t shat in. I don’t think she can help it tho might just be one of those things like “ fuck it I’m taking a shit “ Stees bath, my bath any bath… hard not to take it personal though but yeah fuck it.

Hahahaha :)

Your caution is probably wise brother! No I’m in the same boat I’d definitely prefer a bath that the transvestite donkey witch hasn’t shat in. I don’t think she can help it tho might just be one of those things like “ fuck it I’m taking a shit “ Stees bath, my bath any bath… hard not to take it personal though but yeah fuck it.

As this is a highly probable situation for me to find myself in I am going to follow your logic to the letter.

did any of you ever see putin singing blueberry hill at some clear ly child trafficking charity do? yoo toob.

i watched the whole speech with the subtitles rather than the dubbing. it actually made sense to me. i could understand why he was hurting. the way he was breathing, it was like my breathing last year when i was goin thru family shyte. zelensky is rotten. constantly calling for wqeapons. that dont mean putin is good, they are all bad actors! sadly, real people do die in these war theatres.

ive a friend in zaporyzhe , every time i switched news on which wasnt often they were showing the people trafficking from mariopol to zaporyzhe

i say good luck to ye in ukraine, not long now til yer uterly soul destroyed like the 26 counties. , werll, east coast fuckery . now they have won eurovision, pity them. it didnt help ireland at all. at all at all. cesss pit stuff. ans i saw it comin before the eurovision. theres so much nonsense about, best thing is switch it all off and look after yourself and friends and family. the bbc are making snuff films and trafficking people etc, war is the ultimate shop front. like the fa, the gaa, the bbc, rte, ngo s all of them. none of this is to help my kind of people/

my friend remained home , who will get the contracts to rebuild the country? it really is disgusting

siriusly, lets get making the vyshyvanks, they want to land grab also , as was what happened in ireland. i see the patterns . new facts emerge.

if news scares you dont watch it. it makes me heave.

and yeah, sirens in the 80s, i grew up believing spaghetti junction was gettting nuked soon and i knew id have no chance after watching that qed show on how to survive the nuclear attack! there was the dunlop i think and they played the siren daily when the workers left. they were fucking with our heads just like they continue to do

i was half reared in the north of ireland. the 6 counties. no safer place was that for me. far nicer than hrerewith evil siblings! i feel that here is becoming more like what i saw there in terms of the heavy handedsecurity presence. divide and rule ius coming worse than before.

i find it more frightening that ifound a woman around me own age sleeping underspaghetti junction tonight. that the begging at traffic lights has expanded to the suburbs.

its also very frightening to see so many lost looking people pulling suit cases near me. i live in an area where all the postcodes touching me have large no of hmos, the commonwealth games are here soon, thats perry barr. people trafficking central wouldnt you know. when you can see it you cannot un see it. yes, i do not go out as much as i used to now because i am scared of what i will do to all these fucking arsehole men who have not been here very long thatwant to know if im ok. do you ever get that ? youre out minding yer own bizniz wit yer dog and fucking fuckers start asking you for sex in broad daylight just because you are there and pale? harassment.

im sick of tourists on a match day and all the fooking sirens all day every day. ukraine and the grain, aye, thats what they are up to. a good harvest a come and food has always been the ultimate weapon.

remember the uk and ireland were very self sufficient for food around world war 2, what the hell happened? it is club stuff, club and control dividerand rule. its cruel. i would love to eat real local produce. fuxake i live near hereford and worcester, great land,

if you are sensible you wont fall into the traps of control by fear. you will turn away from their fuckery and keep going as far from it as you can. do not get involved is what we were told as teacher, when kids were slapping hell out of each other, cos they will not help you if you get hurt.

stand for none but yersel;f, cos ydays enemy is todays friend and todays enemy is ydays friend in the minds of the weak and coercive. sure didnt they all love russia and soviet way back on the left and now they dont? well well well. the left are as much control and mi5 as the right and none ofthem near my grandson. politics is for dicks

Yeh, I remember those. Scary shit. Schools handing out 'Protect and Survive' booklets telling you how to make a shelter out of doors. In four fuckin minutes. As if...

I'm not really scared now, I've had my life - but I fear for my kids...
You mean 'Mutate & Survive'?

Oh, I'm still scared. I remember watching the fictional documentary style program about a nuclear attack on Sheffield. Had eaten some hash (my poor fucking mate had eaten mushrooms). It was after that, I moved into a flat right next to an ROF (royal ordinance factory) and an industrial estate on the main east coast line. It was supposedly targetted with a 1 megaton nuke.
The comment about Hiroshima, "the living envied the dead", still scares me...

We are definitely all going to die

Nuclear war otoh? I'm not so sure & I live in a relative global backwater so it's easy to not notice all this shizz
Full scale exchange? Nowhere in the northern hemisphere will survive. Look at the shit from one fucked reactor caused. Now most nukes use plutonium as the fissile material and only about 3% gets converted into energy. The rest is vapourized. Now lots of nukes equals a radioactive cinder.
To use a quote from another film about mutually assured destruction, "the only winning move is not to play" (Wargames)

In time of "cold war" in school they teach us what to do in case of nuclear strike,how to work with AK-47,using of protection mask for gas attack,shooting and visit to an antinuclear tunnels under the capital.

The comment about Hiroshima, "the living envied the dead", still scares me...
OT but Dan Carlin's episode about Hiroshima of his series on the pacific theatre of WWII is something else. i mean everything he has done is brilliant (that i've heard, i'll eventually pay for everything he's done but only listened to what's free on spotify) but its stuck with me.

Threads is a good film if you want to imagine the harsh realities of a nuclear war and the subsequent fallout. It’s also free on YouTube.

I remember watching the fictional documentary style program about a nuclear attack on Sheffield.

Yeh, that was 'Threads' - the most harrowing of all the nuclear holocaust films. I reckon it should be compulsory viewing for school kids the world over.

The US did one called 'The Day After'. It was fuckin wank compared to Threads...

Do not dare move this thread to CE&P. I don't want right-wing American assholes wiping themselves all over this thread. The odd stray can hopefully be crushed. This is for serious discussion and the immensely strange thoughts and humour of the UK druggy cunts massive.

So what thinks you? The facts so far.

Putin releases mental statement harking back to Tsarist russian empires while denying he'll invade Ukraine where he has amassed 200,000 troops on the border.

Putin invades Ukraine.

Putin says he won't bomb civilians as it's a peace-keeping special operation not a war.

He bombs civilians and it is a war.

Putin is still immensely strong IMO. And immensely close to Nazism (while saying he is denazifying Ukraine). All very 1984.

Russia seem a bit bogged down. Some people think they will retreat and Putin will stfu.

Putin will not stfu. And they are not retreating.

And he's twice hinted at nuclear in the last 7 days.

Biggest threat to the world in 60 years (Cuban missile crisis) or...what exactly?

I find valium comforting at times like these.
Isn't Putin also dying of some sickness though?
For most of the non Ukrainian people he's probably not too much of a threat since he'll likely have issues with illness before he's moved on from his current war...
So the main thing is to help protect Ukrainian civvies to minimize damage....
Always thought of Putin just as some weird funny dictator with a lot of charisma before he went all warry on his neighbours.

So until fairly recently I thought that the UK fought in WW1 to stand up for France. I have since learned that we only got involved in WW1 cos we were scared that Austria/Germany would quickly crush France, then it would be able to take on Russia and the UK would have to take on the whole of Europe. Same with ww2.

With USA as our ally now and nuclear weapons HOPEFULLY just an unrealistic threat, I doubt the UK will get involved unless Russia really kicks it up an notch and starts on a country more relevant to us... Such as IRONICALLY Germany.

Hopefully Putin will just fucking die before this gets too out of hand. If not, let's all is EADDers start doing our push ups, star jumps and target practice.