• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Went from Fent (23 days clean) but I just took 6-1mg k-pins I know it was stupid but paws is messing my whole life up I have to will to do anything

Balissa

Bluelighter
So Iike I said I’ve been a heavy user of Fent for about 2 years doing a g to 2 g every day the I got some killer strong shit. It ruined my life I crashed my dads Harley truck in a pole at Burger King (classy I know) and got a DUI. Now my parents realize my situation. For the first week I did low dose oxy like 5mg every 8 hours and some neurontin and clonidine. But today I fucked up and scored 90- 1 mg k-pins and I’ve taken 6 so far and fell nothing. Is my tolerance for Fent blocking the effects of my klonopins? Any advice would be appreciated. 💜 Balissa

6mg is a massive amount of clonazepam. Fent and clonaz work on two different receptor systems, there's no reason that a fent tolerance should block the effects of clonazepam, in fact, when taken together they drastically potentiate each other. were you Rx'ed this clonazepam? did you get it from a pharmacy? because if not, I would submit - you got burned, and the pills are bunk. :(

Unless you also have a MASSIVE (RC style) benzo habit, there is 0 reason why 6mg clonz shouldn't be an overwhelming dose of benzos.

Be careful benzos are notorious for people not realizing how effected they are by them. Also Klonopin has a longer halflife and could still be building in effect.

It's possible that adrenaline from withdrawal is countering some of the benzo sedation. They aren't going to give you the same kind of euphoric buzz Fent gives you nor will they remove your PAWS depression. They will only help with anxiety but if your anxiety is extreme from withdrawal adrenaline then Klonopin might only be able to do so much.

I would not take anymore as you could be approaching black out territory without even realizing it as it sneaks up on you.

@somnilicious you were absolutely correct they snuck up on me and I passed out and finally got some sleep these PAWS have put me into a major depression and I go next Friday to have a biopsy on my liver to see if my Pancreatic cancer has spread im a giant ball of nerves

@cedin i have a low tolerance to nerve pills in general I get 90 a month but they’re gone within a week so I haven’t had any in a least 3 weeks but you was right they kicked my ass

I’d stick with Valium at 40mg per day, spaced out by 4 hrs at a time, kpins for emergencies and taper 2.5mg Valium a day.

You might also consider phenibut once you’re in the 10mg per day Valium range

@cedin i have a low tolerance to nerve pills in general I get 90 a month but they’re gone within a week so I haven’t had any in a least 3 weeks but you was right they kicked my ass
also - id highly recommend you think about stopping the pattern of monthly benzo binge. Ultimately, the WD from benzos (at least ime) is far more severe than opioids, and those massive doses cause terrible rebounds that will make coming/staying off fent much harder than it would be otherwise. i would do a fast taper from here (over a week maybe) as @BK38 recommends and either stop using them entirely or use them at recommended dose every once in a loooong while to smooth out edges.

I just got off m30 myself but I did a much slower taper. I jumped to oxy and was doing 200mg a day and now im roughly like 100mg a day. The cost is crazy but I'm happy I'm not taking random pills with who knows what in it. now I take maybe 30mg in the morning and 45 in the afternoon. I also combined it with Xanax but I have to go to work every day and its not easy to keep my self keen while working without keeping some opiate in my body. I got a ton of subs but im scared to jump to them after 12 hours off oxy. I got myself in to PW off m30 b/c I didn't read about what it did and man I was in hell and had to go to the hospital, where they gave me morphine case I was crying in such pain from the PW.

You might also consider phenibut once you’re in the 10mg per day Valium range
I’ve never tried phenobut I am on zyprexa for schizophrenia rn and I’m not sure how to go about getting a RX for Valium. My main concern is my dr cut my off of my Fent patches, oxycodone, hydrocodone and Ativan which helped tremendously and I didn’t abuse them because I found no pleasure in Ativan but my mom gives me her RX for k-pins and I’m hurting so bad my dad have me a 5 mg oxy because I’m about to have a seizure from the pain (I’m epileptic and pain is one of my main triggers. I’m not making excuses here (well I kind am but kicking Fent was the hardest thing I’ve ever went through. I just needed a little escape from really before I did something done and scored some felt

I’ve never tried phenobut I am on zyprexa for schizophrenia rn and I’m not sure how to go about getting a RX for Valium. My main concern is my dr cut my off of my Fent patches, oxycodone, hydrocodone and Ativan which helped tremendously and I didn’t abuse them because I found no pleasure in Ativan but my mom gives me her RX for k-pins and I’m hurting so bad my dad have me a 5 mg oxy because I’m about to have a seizure from the pain (I’m epileptic and pain is one of my main triggers. I’m not making excuses here (well I kind am but kicking Fent was the hardest thing I’ve ever went through. I just needed a little escape from really before I did something done and scored some felt
Honestly I would steer clear of phenibut because it comes with some nasty physical and psychological withdrawal of its own but that's all a personal decision you'll have to make. I just thought you should be aware.

If you do decide to go down that road proceed with extreme caution. The same goes with Klonopin. If you thought fentanyl withdrawal was bad then benzo withdrawal will seriously destroy your heart and soul. It really can get that bad. It's next level. I didn't feel right for years after stopping benzos. I say all of this from a place of love. I would hate for anybody to ever have to suffer like I did.

Honestly I would steer clear of phenibut because it comes with some nasty physical and psychological withdrawal of its own but that's all a personal decision you'll have to make. I just thought you should be aware.

If you do decide to go down that road proceed with extreme caution. The same goes with Klonopin. If you thought fentanyl withdrawal was bad then benzo withdrawal will seriously destroy your heart and soul. It really can get that bad. It's next level. I didn't feel right for years after stopping benzos. I say all of this from a place of love. I would hate for anybody to ever have to suffer like I did.
I tried phenibut and I felt like I got noting from it. IDK what I did wrong but that and krstom does nothing or me. But I take 4mg Xanax a day with 100mg of oxy

@somnilicious thanks for that thoughtful reply this depression due to PAWS is getting to me man. I just wanted to feel better. But you’re right I’ve heard horror stories about benzo withdrawals.

I tried kratom but it made my heart beat so fast I thought it was gonna explode

I tried phenibut and I felt like I got noting from it. IDK what I did wrong but that and krstom does nothing or me. But I take 4mg Xanax a day with 100mg of oxy
I would love to have my RX back for oxy and hydros not to mention Fent patches I even took them the right way (mostly lol)

Exactly right, but phenibut is an easier habit to kick instead of kpins or Valium. It hits both GABA A and GABA B receptors. Kratom for the opiate side of things. Everything strictly tapered though ofc

Exactly right, but phenibut is an easier habit to kick instead of kpins or Valium. It hits both GABA A and GABA B receptors. Kratom for the opiate side of things. Everything strictly tapered though ofc
I agree... I find it to be a better substance for PAWS as well because it helps anxiety, depression and lack of energy but as with all these things it's usually best to go all natural to aid healing. Though I know how difficult that can be.