Welcome to NA&SA Social's First Friday Thread!!!

it's friiiiiday

might have dinner with the guy tonight, depends on when he gets off work. going to watch "the tale of despereaux" with baby girl on sat. morning then heading to my hometown to hang with my sis, do some shopping and possibly have a picnic (weather permitting). sunday will be spent tidying up the house before the (chinese) new year starts.

pretty good. my nephew was sick with bronchitis and pneumonia but i think he's doing better now. i feel bad for her (and my bro) since they both still live at home with mom and she's not the nicest person to live with. my sis didn't believe me when i said she (my mom) was fucked up in the head (she blamed me for everything) and now that i'm gone and the chaos is still swirling, she finally understands what i was getting at. i <3 my seester :)

Ya, sometimes it takes stuff like that for others to open their eyes. :\

I managed to apply to school and get a volunteer position all in the course of 2 days.

^ that's awesome new :)

work has just been absolute chaos. tons of work, not enough time and every single broker in my office is needy as fuck. "i need this NOW" when in reality it can wait until a later time but since they're busy taking the day off (it's friday, after all) they're pushing all their shit on me so they won't have a ton of shit to do when they come in on monday (because i don't have enough work to do already 8)). to top it off, baby girl is sick again (dual ear infections) so i had to take 1/2 a day off yesterday to get her into the dr.

2.5 more hrs until i can sit my ass on the train and relax.

today has been a crazy day of missed flights, cancelled flights, missed connections and delayed connections. i just want to be back in ohio and go to sleep.

Last edited:
^I know that feeling.

And thanks, gen-e. I'm just taking that college skills class to...y'know, brush up on my college skills.

I managed to apply to school and get a volunteer position all in the course of 2 days.

thats awesome. congrats man. :)

i did absolutely nothing last night, but i will make up for that tonight and tomorrow when pittsburgh gets beat. :D

was suppose to have a dinner and night out with a friend but shes being STUPID and invited others for a group outing which i didnt want to do i just wanted a me and her night (UGHHH)

so now i might got out with the group or i might just be stubborn and stay home =/

hooty hoooo!

i'm gonna chill at home with baby girl tonight, probably cook some meals for next week since we'll be stuck inside due to the rain. we're gonna go visit my grandparents tomorrow and maybe try and catch up with some old friends from my hometown.